Status
Not open for further replies.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
The very last of my bottle of Charlie Nobel Charlie's custard and it is quite nice. I hope my local vape store will keep it in stock but the way the store was completely empty i don't think they'll be around very long.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Charlie Noble site did a 50% off for Black Friday last year. Keep an eye out and see if they do it this year again. If they do STOCK UP! :thumb:

Re_Gi

Sep 28, 2016

Attachments

• 2833.png
    2833.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: lsprn

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Real Flavors Apple Pie x Aged Bourbon Cream. Had <15ml of each left from the 20 ml testers and decided to mix them up into one bottle and start vaping on it so I could clean up another tester bottle to try something new. Did the same thing a week or so ago with a Peanut Brittle Recipe (PB x RY4 Double) that I mixed together with some RF Bread Pudding. Kriga's Deadly Sin Clone v1 is also calling out to be vaped on.

Acemyles2.5i

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
Florida
I got a few juices from 63Maui a little over a week ago, just put Anuenue in my tank and its seriously delicious. Reminds me of milk and honey somewhat but with a really good berry flavor on the exhale and a tad bit more of a creamy yogurt type mouthfeel. Keola and Kalia are pretty damn amazing too but i have only had a few puffs of those so far, waiting to finish this 15ml of Anuenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread