Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
vape Mail Day today! So I am finally trying "Kimbers Blend" (by Kimberly at OSDIY) that has been recommended here many times, especially by JCinFla (thank you, JC!): 10% OSDIY Lucky Shot plus 10% OSDIY Lotta Latte, shake and vape = totally delicious! (though I might bring the percentages down just a little bit for next time).

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
I mixed some OG Sugar Cookie by Take02 on ATF, the other day....and it is so delicious. On my Vaporesso Attitude with the Estoc tank. I love to drip, but tanks are my favorite way to vape, I love the flavor from some tanks better than a dripper, I know sacrilege, but it's true. Love to all...Kim

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
Trying out my first DIY mix. Melon madness from NudeNic with a little sucralose. I've been tweaking it some over the last few days, and I'm getting to where I want it. The cantaloupe is what's coming through most, I was hoping for a little more watermelon and honey dew, but overall it's not too bad, especially for my first time. I'm vaping it on a 200w Kbox with a Baby Beast tank with the T8 .15 ohm coil at 70 watts.

CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
My own blend... mwahahaha!

I'm allergic to PG and the full bore VG was so thick it coated my mouth... Not pleasant!!! So far, so good {fingers crossed}
Experiment #1: incorporating NS and water into base.

Epipe set to soft; increased watts to 22.5; nice, soft white billows; barely tepid tempt; No leaking, so far.

VG 61%
Normal Saline 18%
Distilled H2O 15%

Peach (LA) 1%
Watermelon (LA) 5%

Attachments

• witch brewing 2.jpg
    witch brewing 2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: man00ver
Status
Not open for further replies.