What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2016
Denmark
www.jkh-art.dk
Just got Dinner Lady lemon tart and I can't stop vaping it. It's so good. Ordered a couple more 60ml bottles and found a clone recipe to make as well. Being so picky, it's not easy finding juices I like so when I do I'm all over it.

That sounds delicious, I am picky too and just ordered a bottle of that juice, since it sounds good to me

Reactions: Bonskibon

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Oh, man, I did the bad thing: mixed two flavors in one tank and forgot what they were. And it's really, really good. I thiiiiink it's Zoochberry Cream, pre-steeping, and Claire's Coconut Cream Pie. Or maybe Zoochberry Cream and Welsh Custard. I hope I'll be able to recreate this one!

Reactions: Pictor

Jace75

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
Hodges Homebrew, Refreshers. My new adv. Its smells so good, if your in the UK be quick as they are having a tpd clearout. If you dont fall in love with there juices, i'll buy them off you. For a sweet flavour it vapes incredibly clean, my cotton is whiter than white still. Im not often impressed by juice these days, the last juice that imprrssed me this much was dinner lady lemon tart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread