madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Charlie Noble pistachio RY4

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I'm vaping what I always do- RY4 double TFA flavoring mixed by me to 24 mg's of nicotine and a few added elements to make the most delicious juice.
I never heard of Charlie Noble juice but a pistachio RY4 sounds awesome. I was thinking of placing an order for it but they only go up to 12mg's. I never see juice that offers high nic anymore. You used to be able to get up to 48mg's at some places but everyone had at least 24. Not anymore I guess. I'm disappointed I wanted to get some pistachio ry4 and if I liked it like I think I would, try to replicate it. I still might try to but it would be easier if I had something to compare it to. Anyway thanks for alerting me to the existence of pistachio ry4, it sounds amazing.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mama's Got Cakes
    A caramelized blueberry upside-down cake with lemon frosting.
    It's good.

Juice.JPG

Reactions: Puff2K

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm vaping what I always do- RY4 double TFA flavoring mixed by me to 24 mg's of nicotine and a few added elements to make the most delicious juice.
    I never heard of Charlie Noble juice but a pistachio RY4 sounds awesome. I was thinking of placing an order for it but they only go up to 12mg's. I never see juice that offers high nic anymore. You used to be able to get up to 48mg's at some places but everyone had at least 24. Not anymore I guess. I'm disappointed I wanted to get some pistachio ry4 and if I liked it like I think I would, try to replicate it. I still might try to but it would be easier if I had something to compare it to. Anyway thanks for alerting me to the existence of pistachio ry4, it sounds amazing.
    Charlie Noble pistachio ry4 is very delicious. I'm not at all fond of ry4 juices & I enjoy this one. Tripoli ry4 of theirs is also a great vape.

CloudySmile

May 31, 2017
    Hello all!

What juice are we vaping at this moment?
    Currently I have a little mix..Dr.picnics munch berries with a tad bit of moon sugar by mrgoodvape nd a few drops of lost art unicorn puke...May not be for everyone but I have to say I love it!

Damn is there a secret how should I get to that level of creativity of mixing everything and have something nice at the end? I am very new to this and still very much think inside of a box - have a bottle of e-juice and smoke it as it is :(

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
    Nov 6, 2016
    Damn is there a secret how should I get to that level of creativity of mixing everything and have something nice at the end? I am very new to this and still very much think inside of a box - have a bottle of e-juice and smoke it as it is :(
    I think mixing like that takes a chef's tongue. I do things like this all the time I regrettably made 30ml of an Earl Grey NET with a touch of lemon and Berry's it's beautiful. I think a little bit of koolada would make it heavenly. I didn't write down how much I mixed. :'(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    I mix juices constantly. Love trying new stuff, what I'm not in love with - I use as mixers. Some great, some fails! Sometimes I envy vapers who enjoy advs, I never have less than 3 tanks going.
    5 tanks in rotation for me currently: a multi-recipe mix that turned into a 500ml batch trying to tame down one recipe I didn't care for (RF SC and VG mix of Baklava, Pumpkin Pie, Banana Bread and Samoa Cookie), Coconut Cream Cheesecake, Bourbon Cream x Apple Pie, Deadly Sin v2 and Bust-A-Nut. 2 drippers also in rotation with some 0mg nic recipes for my evening vape.

Reactions: VintageModMan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread