What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
vaping some Peanut Butter ButterScotch Cookie by @Marc411 this morning on my new voopoo drag Black Resin.

Hazelnut Cream Cannoli by me... :D
That sounds delicious, three of my favorite things all in one. Have you posted the recipe in the DIY forum yet? If not, would you care to share it here so I can try to adapt it to my RF SC line of flavors? I already have a number of other cannoli recipes I could probably adapt but it never hurts to see another. I actually need to mix one or two up, don't have any cannoli recipes steeping right now but I have so much other stuff steeping I am out of 120ml bottles lol.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Vaping some Peanut Butter ButterScotch Cookie by @Marc411 this morning on my new Voopoo Drag Black Resin.

That sounds delicious, three of my favorite things all in one. Have you posted the recipe in the DIY forum yet? If not, would you care to share it here so I can try to adapt it to my RF SC line of flavors? I already have a number of other cannoli recipes I could probably adapt but it never hurts to see another. I actually need to mix one or two up, don't have any cannoli recipes steeping right now but I have so much other stuff steeping I am out of 120ml bottles lol.

It's pretty good, but still a work in progress, so no, I haven't posted it anywhere. I've got two versions going at the moment & they're still a bit young @ just 10 days. Not sure which one I like best, but will likely tweak them some more. I just received & tested some new flavorings from Wonder Flavors and was looking at recipes on the popular recipe sites for ideas & inspiration when I found a Cannoli recipe by Jonathan "Goldfish" Goldsboro, winner of the 2016 DIYorDIE World Mixing Championship. Based on the new flavors from WF, my stash and a love for bakeries, I had to give it a go... :cool:

The Original:
Sugar Cookie CAP 4%
Bavarian Cream TFA 2.5%
Vanilla Custard V1 CAP 2%
N.Y. Cheesecake CAP 1.5%
Biscuit INW 0.75%
Meringue FA 0.75%

Hazelnut Cream Cannoli V1
Cinnamon Pastry (WF) 3%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3%
Hazelnut and Cream (WF) 3%
Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF) 2%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 2%
Biscuit (INW) 1%
Meringue (FA) 1%

Hazelnut Cream Cannoli V2
Cinnamon Pastry (WF) 3%
Hazelnut and Cream (WF) 3%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 3%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 1.5%
Biscuit (INW) 1.5%
Meringue (FA) 1%

I hope you make something good... :D

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
@dobroeutro thanks, I have his recipe in my calculator to try, already converted to RF SC. I will have to see what I can do some day with it adding in some hazelnut and cream.

One good one that I remember liking was 'Cannoli version 3.0 that is a TOP10 contestant in DOD mixing competition'. I have made a couple variants of it with different flavoring lines and once even added in a bit of bourbon flavoring, yummmy.

edit to add: vaping some well steeped DIY Shroom's Awesome Sauce and am in love.

Last edited:

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Stacked Up and Flaked.

Juices.JPG

tazzle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    Apple Pecan Cheesecake?

WANT!!!!

@dobroeutro, you make the nicest things!

I'm vaping Spice Cream Peach by Kay_Fun at ELR:

0.50% Cardamom (FA)
    2.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
    2.50% White Peach (FA)

Simple, light, sweet and yummy! Also really nice with a touch of Sugar Bear/Sugar Drizzle cinnamony juice mixed with it in the tank.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Vaping some Rule62 RY4 by @Rule62 that I mixed back at the end of June, quite tasty. Been a while since I vaped an RY4 dominant vape. I wasn't a fan of the RY4 Asian as a single flavor but it is pretty subdued in this recipe. I forgot to bookmark where I actually found this recipe (probably an old mega thread of some sort) but here it is if anyone wants it:

Rule62 RY4
    7.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
    3.00% RY4 Asian (TFA)
    2.00% Ethyl Maltol (NN)
    0.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Apple Pecan Cheesecake?

WANT!!!!

@dobroeutro, you make the nicest things!

I'm vaping Spice Cream Peach by Kay_Fun at ELR:

0.50% Cardamom (FA)
    2.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
    2.50% White Peach (FA)

Simple, light, sweet and yummy! Also really nice with a touch of Sugar Bear/Sugar Drizzle cinnamony juice mixed with it in the tank.

Thank you, you're very kind... :) I got some new Wonder Flavors flavorings and trying to incorporate them into some mixes. I got the idea for this one from Alisa on ELR. The Apple Pecan Cheesecake is still a work in progress, just haven't got the apple/butter pecan where I want them. I have 2 versions I'm playing with atm & they're still a little young @ 2 weeks in. Still pretty good though... :D

The Original: DaMomma's Apple Pecan Cheesecake
    Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 8%
    Butter Pecan (FW)
    4%
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2%
    Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5%
    Vanilla Shisha (INW) 1%
    Two Apples (INW) .5%
    Caramel (MF) .5%
    Graham Cracker v2 (CAP) .5%

Apple Pecan Cheesecake V1
    New York Cheesecake (CAP) 6%
    Butter Pecan (FW) 3%
    Double Apple (CAP) 1.5%
    Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5%
    Graham Cracker (CAP) .75%
    Caramel Rice Crispy Treats (WF) .75%

Apple Pecan Cheesecake V2
    New York Cheesecake (CAP) 6.5%
    Butter Pecan Pie (WF) 2%
    Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF) 1.5%
    Butter Pecan (FW) 1.5%
    Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5%
    Double Apple (CAP) 1.5%
    Graham Cracker (CAP) .5%

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    Vaping some Rule62 RY4 by @Rule62 that I mixed back at the end of June, quite tasty. Been a while since I vaped an RY4 dominant vape. I wasn't a fan of the RY4 Asian as a single flavor but it is pretty subdued in this recipe. I forgot to bookmark where I actually found this recipe (probably an old mega thread of some sort) but here it is if anyone wants it:

Rule62 RY4
    7.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
    3.00% RY4 Asian (TFA)
    2.00% Ethyl Maltol (NN)

Really glad you like it. I’ve always been an RY4 vaper, although I do vape other stuff as well. But I always have an RY4 loaded and ready in one of my mods. This one is my take on a traditional, authentic, Hangsen type RY4.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Really glad you like it. I’ve always been an RY4 vaper, although I do vape other stuff as well. But I always have an RY4 loaded and ready in one of my mods. This one is my take on a traditional, authentic, Hangsen type RY4.
    Have you tried RJ4 from OSDIY yet? It is a really good flavor concentrate. I tested it at 9% and really enjoyed it. Made up a 100ml of the following recipe with it last month during my mixing spree:

RJ4ap Pistachio 100ml
    10.00% RJ4 (OSDIYS)
    4.00% Pistachio (TFA)

tazzle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    Thank you, you're very kind... :) I got some new Wonder Flavors flavorings and trying to incorporate them into some mixes. I got the idea for this one from Alisa on ELR. The Apple Pecan Cheesecake is still a work in progress, just haven't got the apple/butter pecan where I want them. I have 2 versions I'm playing with atm & they're still a little young @ 2 weeks in. Still pretty good though... :D

The Original: DaMomma's Apple Pecan Cheesecake
    Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 8%
    Butter Pecan (FW)
    4%
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2%
    Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5%
    Vanilla Shisha (INW) 1%
    Two Apples (INW) .5%
    Caramel (MF) .5%
    Graham Cracker v2 (CAP) .5%

Apple Pecan Cheesecake V1
    New York Cheesecake (CAP) 6%
    Butter Pecan (FW) 3%
    Double Apple (CAP) 1.5%
    Fugi Apple (FA) 1.5%
    Graham Cracker (CAP) .75%
    Caramel Rice Crispy Treats (WF) .75%

Apple Pecan Cheesecake V2
    New York Cheesecake (CAP) 6.5%
    Butter Pecan Pie (WF) 2%
    Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF) 1.5%
    Butter Pecan (FW) 1.5%
    Fugi Apple (FA) 1.5%
    Double Apple (CAP) 1.5%
    Graham Cracker (CAP) .5%

Woo! I actually have all the ingredients for your v1, except the CAP Double Apple -- but I do have IW Two Apples that I could adjust to work. From v2, I'm also missing the FW Butter Pecan. I'm going to try the v1, and hope to hear what you end up liking most. Thank you!!!!

Edit: oh I'm wrong, there's FW Butter Pecan in both! Never mind. I have
    Butter Pecan Pie (WF), Butterscotch Pecan (WF), Pecan (TPA), and
    Roasted Pecans and Cream (WF). I think I'll be able to work something out. :p

Last edited:
    Reactions: dobroeutro

Rule62

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    Have you tried RJ4 from OSDIY yet? It is a really good flavor concentrate. I tested it at 9% and really enjoyed it. Made up a 100ml of the following recipe with it last month during my mixing spree:

RJ4ap Pistachio 100ml
    10.00% RJ4 (OSDIYS)
    4.00% Pistachio (TFA)

I have some RJ4, but I haven’t tried it at all yet.
    Lately, I’ve been kinda fond of the Chef’s Flavors - RY ...... Very good concentrate.
    I’m mixing it at 20%.

Reactions: Fozzy71
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread