What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got "Amaizeballs" (corn pops cereal w/ milk) from Vape Wild, 3mg nic/Max VG on Japanese organic cotton, dual SS fused tri-core alien claptons in a Dead Rabbit on top of an iJoy Capo 100w (non-squonk). I am IN LOVE with this flavor but it's my first time trying a corn pops type, I think it's damn accurate though! It's super well balanced and the flavor is intense, right out of the mail/no steeping. I'm also puffing on Vape Wild's Currant Affair (pear with currants and cream) which I've had before and really enjoy. (3mg nic/max VG, same cotton, Ni80 spaced flat claptons in iJoy Combo rda on the Wondervape 20700 mech) It's a good fruity flavor that is very fresh and natural tasting and very unusual flavor profile IMO.

Also I won the Capo mod in a YouTube giveaway on Heathen's channel - so that makes everything I vape on it taste so much better! ;) He is the nicest dude, check his channel out if you're not familiar.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I just got "Amaizeballs" (corn pops cereal w/ milk) from Vape Wild, 3mg nic/Max VG on Japanese organic cotton, dual SS fused tri-core alien claptons in a Dead Rabbit on top of an iJoy Capo 100w (non-squonk). I am IN LOVE with this flavor but it's my first time trying a corn pops type, I think it's damn accurate though! It's super well balanced and the flavor is intense, right out of the mail/no steeping. I'm also puffing on Vape Wild's Currant Affair (pear with currants and cream) which I've had before and really enjoy. (3mg nic/max VG, same cotton, Ni80 spaced flat claptons in iJoy Combo RDA on the Wondervape 20700 mech) It's a good fruity flavor that is very fresh and natural tasting and very unusual flavor profile IMO.

Also I won the Capo mod in a YouTube giveaway on Heathen's channel - so that makes everything I vape on it taste so much better! ;) He is the nicest dude, check his channel out if you're not familiar.
Amazeballs rules!!!!! I just got another 240mls of it yesterday!!!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jennifer Sage

David R

Oct 13, 2017
Michigan
Hello all!

What juice are we vaping at this moment?
Currently I have a little mix..Dr.picnics munch berries with a tad bit of moon sugar by mrgoodvape nd a few drops of lost art unicorn puke...May not be for everyone but I have to say I love it!
I'm vaping OM vapors "the warrior", strawberry citrus pound cake and Naked 100 "Hawaiian fog" mango, orange and pomegranate. They're pretty good.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I'm vaping a diy Elements Pink Grapefruit clone (recipe here), mixed in the tank with diy single mixes of TPA Bavarian Cream and OSDIY Holy Vanilla, and wow, this is really good! I'll have to work out blended recipe ... probably something like:
  • 3% Pink Lemonade FW
  • 3% Ruby Red Grapefruit FW
  • 2% TPA Bavarian Cream TPA
  • 1% Sweetener FW or whatever brand (also this could maybe be dropped)
  • 1% Holy Vanilla OSDIY
UNTESTED RECIPE

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
How to get the weekend started right.
From DIY_ejuice: I mix mine at 60/40pg meter the AP at 1 drop per 10ml, steep 3 weeks min.
Castle Long - Five Pawns
All TFA Flavorings
2.5% Kentucky Bourbon
1.5% Coconut Extra
1.5% Acetyl Pyrazine
1.5% Toasted Almond
1% Vanillin
1% Bourbon Vanilla
1% Brown Sugar Extra

This always reminds me of a well aged wheated bourbon.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
How to get the weekend started right.
From DIY_ejuice: I mix mine at 60/40pg meter the AP at 1 drop per 10ml, steep 3 weeks min.
Castle Long - Five Pawns
All TFA Flavorings
2.5% Kentucky Bourbon
1.5% Coconut Extra
1.5% Acetyl Pyrazine
1.5% Toasted Almond
1% Vanillin
1% Bourbon Vanilla
1% Brown Sugar Extra

This always reminds me of a well aged wheated bourbon.
thanks for the reminder. I made a variant of this a month or so ago that I forgot is in the steep cabinet. I need to get it out and give it a try then start working on adapting the recipe to my real flavors super concentrates.

Reactions: rob33

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
thanks for the reminder. I made a variant of this a month or so ago that I forgot is in the steep cabinet. I need to get it out and give it a try then start working on adapting the recipe to my real flavors super concentrates.

I keep this in rotation, I try not to over indulge, cause I don't have time to go to them meetings, lol

Reactions: Fozzy71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread