What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenthull

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Washington State
Right this moment, something very special. Its a fruity mix called Serendipity from iVape.net
I've been purchasing from them since 2010 and they've always had great flavors of juice. Just like anything know what kind of juice you enjoy vaping and give them a try. They will give your favorites a run for their money. Oh btw, they're cheap too :)

Reactions: madangus

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Arbitary out of 10 ratings, I like to have lots of flavours available at a time. I know, I have a problem lol... If it were right this second it would be burley & candy but I have hit all these in the past half hour...

--- Charlie Noble Commodore Pearrey.. 7 out of 10, fine 'desserty' type thing
--- Ripe Vapes Honeysuckle apple crisp, Quite tasty.. 8 out of 10... similar to the ITC Vapes apple buns, probably won't reorder. It's not bad, but not THAT different to justify the higher price. (Though I did get it on good sale at ejuices.com)
--- Theplumeroom.com Burley & Candy - 9 out of 10.. my hands down new favourite tobacco-ish flavour. LOVE IT TO BITS!
--- Theplumeroom.com summer peach ... 7 out of 10, fine natural peach I am just not a huge peach fan. If I were this would be an 8 or 9

Reactions: trenthull

Tony80

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Ummm...an odd mix?
Have some 24mg american tobacco, but it's too strong nic for me now, went from 1.8 ohm to 1.0 ohm atomizers...
Got a "freebie bonus" bottle of "berry cream" 0mg that had very little/subtle flavor, so mixed them 50/50
was better, tobacco with a very light berry exhale- still, not quite satisfying. Added a few drops of Arctic Heat (cinnamon/menthol)

Been vaping it for a couple days now:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread