What are you waiting for in the mail? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
My birthday is next week, so I got to make my biggest single ecig purchase in, well, pretty much forever.

SnowWolf 200W mod
4 Samsung 25r batteries
Freemax Starre subohm tank
Ni200 coils for my Subtank Mini
Ni200 coils for my Aspire Nautilus (Curiosity got the best of me here. Probably a total waste of money, but I just had to know how well they work)
25 feet of 28ga Ni200 wire

Still have some money left in the birthday ecig fund, so I'm trying to figure out what else I may want. I know I need to save enough to pick up a Starre Pro and Ni200 coils when those are released. Trying to resist the urge to blow the entire remainder on an authentic Squape Reloaded with a couple of decks and the bellcap tank.

CKmtl

Jun 1, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Just placed an order from coolvape down in Calgary. 10mls each of maple syrup, key lime pie, banana cream pie, grapefruit "soda" (picture is actually a radler -- we'll see if it's beer-y), melon trio, hypnotic mist, gin, French pipe, ocean breeze (piña colada, apparently), and black fire (woodsmoke-y tobacco).

Now for the week+ of waiting for it to come from 3hrs away :p

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Just got a huge order of the following;

5 meters kanthal A1
2 vtc4 batteries
2 LG HE4
Dark Horse rda
Orchid v5 rta
Ohm meter
10 bottles of various flavors of juice
King v2 mech

Waiting for a replacement ohm meter because the display was faulty on the one they sent the 8s were all showing as 9s because the lights were out. They're sending me a new one no charge.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello all, new to the forum and just wanted to say that I am impressed with all of the outstanding member knowledge and information. I just stopped the "nails" in early May and began vaping once again. I am determined that I have smoked my last analog! I'm waiting for Nicoticket Wokonda, and today, I just received a shipment from Nite Lite Vapor (NLV) of Bounty Hunter, Vanilla Strait, and Caparillo!

Lucks2772

Unresolved Status
Jun 26, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread