What are you waiting for in the mail? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DRP

Jul 15, 2015
Got some Pinup Lana - by far my favorite juice so far. This stuff is an amazing all day vape but only goes up to 12mg nicotine, so maybe not for nicotine fiends. My other new favorites are Miss White by Alpha and Andromeda by Space Jam. The Miss White is a good all day vape, the Andromeda is on the sweet side - for me a late night vape before bed.

Reactions: JessVapes

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US
Was waiting on a 250ml bottle of 100mg nic base from nude nicotine. Saw the mailman down the street and I was waiting by the mailbox so I could bring that bottle in and at least put it in the fridge. I have no room in a freezer right now, but the fridge should keep it good longer than just room temp will, right?

Now I am waiting on a bottle of VG and a pack of syringes to measure easily with.

Last edited:

SodroneZ

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2015
Jakarta, Indonesia
Vapor flask by vapor shark
From vapor shark online shop. But the status of my package is stuck after departed from Opa Locka, Fl. It's currently in transit since 11 July. Hope it's not swallowed in the black hole.

Origen genesis v2 by tobeco
From a local shop, so it should arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
My own vape, finally! Lol like two weeks later. Just ordered a Smok Zmax V2. Going to get the Aspire Nautilus tank at my local shop.
Congrats. The Zmax is an older design, but I don't think you'll have a problem with it, since I remember you are a very light vaper. I think you'll be impressed at how much better it tastes. The only question is... what batteries and charger are you going to use? The Zmax normally doesn't come with batteries unless you bought a complete kit.

Reactions: TamiVapes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread