What are you waiting for in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechJ

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2012
Alaska
I'm waiting on a SS tank sleeve and oring kit to repair my ZAP from provape. It was ordered Monday late night and shipped Tuesday afternoon. Tracking shows it in anchorage this morning. Not to bad for priority mail. Been a day early the last couple orders.
I was concerned about timing due to the fact I leave for a two week shift on the north slope Saturday. Would be a long two weeks relying solely on my trusty backup. I was debating picking up a handfull of disposables just in case.

Gypzy.Mama

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
Beaumont, Texas (for now)
My very first order! Yay! A purple 900mAh Vision Spinner, mini Vivi Nova, usb cable charger, and my 10 10mL bottles of juice in Buttery Nipple, Chocolate Coconut Cream, Chocolate Cream, Coconut Cream Pie, Coffee, Hazelnut Coffee, Irish Coffee, Key Lime Pie, Mocha Java Drizzle, and Vanilla Coffee. Is it obvious I like coffee and dessert? :p

Editted to add: AND a 30mL bottle of Pumpkin Pie juice. Ohhh I love the Vape Dudes reward points. ;)

Last edited:

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Waiting for VaperCon to pick up items I already ordered that are being brought there for me:

x2 35mL bottles of Hot Vapes Shisha lines Hazelnut Praline
x1 1.5ohm HH..357 atomizer in black or blue (LOL I can't even remember...)
x1 3.0ohm HH..357 atomizer in silver
x2 Cisco spec 1.5ohm 306 atomizers
x1 XL delrin 306 drip tip because the ones I have get too HOT
x1 Genie delrin solid white ming drip tip

And whatever else I buy, going to be A LOT of money spent this weekend but soooooo worth it! :D

Wow I am even more off base than I thought, the 1.5ohm HH is deep red, not black or blue, ROFL

Last edited:

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I'm waiting for: Adirondack, Applewood, and Hunter's Blend form Backwoods Brew...to try them out and for a new supply of Wild Willie from the VapingZone. This is my all time favorite Vape. At 24mg it reminds me of sitting by a campfire on a damp evening and taking in all the smells of the area. But that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread