What aren't we carrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I have been checking your site and would love to get the pretty color delrin drip tips, but they remain out of stock. They are listed here:

Solid Derlin Drip Tip

I would like a couple of the purple ones and one each of the other colors listed except for the black, which I have. Do you intend to carry them again? If not, where did you get them? Can I buy them someplace else? Thanks.

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
Since you now carry 306 atty's, how about the XL 306 drip tips?!

The reg drip tip is nice, but too short to use w/ an ego cone! I keep eyeballing them on a couple other sites -- but it seems silly to spend in shipping, more than the drip tip itself!!! I'd rather just add one in w/ a larger juice/part order -- because these 306's really are awesome!

Slight learning curve, but the clouds of vapor, flavor, and throat hit are uncanny. De-wick and debridge these puppies w/ a few drops of TVR juice and daaaaaaaaang!
:vapor:

Last edited:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
I have been checking your site and would love to get the pretty color delrin drip tips, but they remain out of stock. They are listed here:

Solid Derlin Drip Tip

I would like a couple of the purple ones and one each of the other colors listed except for the black, which I have. Do you intend to carry them again? If not, where did you get them? Can I buy them someplace else? Thanks.

Hi Bitey, They are back in stock now! Sorry for the delay!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
ive been looking at mods online for hours like variable voltage mods and stuff, still trying to figure out whats good whats not, if any are actually worth it, im pretty sure most are custom made, but if started carrying something like that, it would be awesome and id prolly just go of your direct opinion.

cdelsol

Nov 8, 2011
California
I would love a nice, smooth milk chocolate flavor, or maybe a hot cocoa flavor. I am having a really hard time finding a chocolate flavor, from any vendor, that doesn't taste harsh or metallic around the edges, and the problem is worst with flavors based on dark chocolate. TVR juices are my favorite, and I just bet you would get it right.

Also, what happened to the 20-gauge, bevel-tip 3/4-inch syringe needles that I ordered a month or so ago? Will they be back? I recently ordered new syringes with a 1.5-in. blunt tip (not sure of the gauge, but they were thicker). They didn't pull the juice out of the bottle as well, and I can't get them between the filler and the wall of the cartridge without trashing the filler. And when I checked the website today to see if the first ones I ordered were back, I didn't find any needles sold separately at all, only packaged with the syringes. I'm hopelessly confused.

Last edited:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
cdelsol... if you haven't tried it already, try the English Toffee. I'm the same way with chocolates... total chocoholic in real life, but tried choco vapes from about 15 vendors... all yucko. First day on the TVR English Toffee I thought it was the same, because I was getting a harsh choco liqueur flavor. Grabbed it 2 days later, and whoooman! Amazing!!! I'm usually not picky about steep time, but a few days made a world of difference. The really cool thing is the slightly salty notes in the toffee came up on the inhale, and on the exhale its pure light milk chocolate (with none of those saccharine sweet harsh notes)... and oddly enough (cause I didn't think this was possible in a vape) gives the impression of super creamy texture. Now one of my very faves, up there with Cinn Danish Swirl and Apple Pie. Also one of the few that doesn't seem like it needs a flavor boost at higher voltages to me.

Ok, back to my requests... I'd also be thrilled if you carried the Boge 2.0 lr, ideally in the XL size. Those are really hard to find, so you'd be one of the few carrying them. Also would love the Resurrector 1.7ohms (in the larger size).

As for flavors, the few flavors Ive really been longing for are a) a great strawberry shortcake, plus that's one know there's amazing natural flavors for. Looking for a tart natural strawberry taste rather than a strawberry candy flavor, and some cake in there. And also, b) a Fire & Ice blend. I'm such a nut for your bakery flavors that I haven't tried any of the menthols, but I think they're all menthol tobacco blends. I'm looking for seriously hot cinnamon RedHot candy flavor and true clean menthol blended. Yum. ;) Would also love some sort of an iced tea flavor, perhaps with mango or peach undertones, or something like an Arnold Palmer, which is iced tea mixed with lemonade.

Thanks for listening!
rachel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread