What Aroma E Are You Vaping........ NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do ya know if there will be any of the Punch Orange will be made available for purchase?

OTD, I would say availability in a couple of weeks. We've been catching up on our P-38 production and now getting the Sahara in the store. With that and new flavors, we are burning the midnight oil.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I've mentioned it before but Geez Louis that Mint, Mango, Berry is so friggin good! I hadn't had any for a couple months...just got out of the habit.....and had forgotten what a full, fresh, big flavor that juice has. Hard to believe that one can get this much flavor from a heavy VG juice. (Not sure the name does it service). Perhaps we could have a re-naming game?

Wowser��

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had partial bottles of lemonberry and cranberry kiss so said what the heck and mixed the two. It has resulted in a fantastic explosion of sour fruit. I've been running it in a kfl for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it. The throat hit is pretty darn intense.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    "Explosion," is such a great descriptive word for some of the Aroma juices. Also the device we are using has much to do with it. I think my former bias against heavy VG juices was based on devices I used pre-KFL's and dripping or squonking. Maybe that's why I'm surprised each time with the big VG flavor. Suppose it's time to let go of that ole stereotype of mine.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Orange. Cool, Jerry once said to me how difficult a decent orange flavor was to produce. They must have found one decent enough. I see it's called Orange Punch. Does the punchiness override the orange or are we talking orange?

Hey Snork. I found the Puchy Orange to have some of the Tang-like quality like Hitt experienced but also reminded me of actual naval oranges. Even the scent of the juice was reminiscent of that. Might be worth a try for you. Heck, if we can get OTD to try something other than unflavored (and liking it) we might have a shot with you. Hahaha
    "Try it you'll like it."

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I'm vaping Lemonade Stand.
    Holy buck fart! Snork is vaping another flavor! (Bet you posted that right before the forum went down so we couldn't razz you).

2 questions: I found my signature by going to settings/sig but can't seem to find my Black Clove thingy at the bottom. ( Did someone borrow it?)

Also, my pre new and improved forum habit was to hit "my threads" to see what was happening. Is there something like that here? I'm not on Tapatalk.

Reactions: olderthandirt

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Hi Robin

LOL, lotta of lostness goin' on just now.

Top of the page is a link for Watched Threads, or hover over your username in the upper RH quadrant of a page and select Your Content.
    Friends are now people you "Follow". Wanna see what the people you are following are posting?
    Hover over username, upper RH, select "Your News Feed"

Reactions: Robinowitz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread