What Aroma E Are You Vaping........ NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
If you had to guess what percentage do you add of unflavored DIY WTA to your eliquids?
I used to use about 50%, but since I started using the VS, I've been able to cut back to 20-25% DIY WTA.

...I've also gone from vaping about 2ml a day to 4ml a day. (That includes regular ejuice + WTA).

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
If you had to guess what percentage do you add of unflavored DIY WTA to your eliquids?

I used to use about 50%, but since I started using the VS, I've been able to cut back to 20-25% DIY WTA.

...I've also gone from vaping about 2ml a day to 4ml a day. (That includes regular ejuice + WTA).

I'm holding at 8% WTA added to my maintenance vape. Usually drip a goodly amount of it straight up in the morning.

Aroma E-Juice Newbie WTA 24mg. Great real tobacco flavor, not sweet at all and the right amount of menthol. Also, and great name for a noob to vaping like me to try! I give it five stars!

Too bad they didn't have P-38 available to try. I see it has a lot of positive reviews. How is compared to Newbie, if any of you have tried both? And how long for Aroma to get more P-38 back in stock?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Aroma E-Juice Newbie WTA 24mg. Great real tobacco flavor, not sweet at all and the right amount of menthol. Also, and great name for a noob to vaping like me to try! I give it five stars!

Too bad they didn't have P-38 available to try. I see it has a lot of positive reviews. How is compared to Newbie, if any of you have tried both? And how long for Aroma to get more P-38 back in stock?

P-38 should be back in stock by tomorrow (Thursday).

If you like menthol I can assure you that you will enjoy P-38. In fact if you don't like P38 just let us know and we will replace it with something else.

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA

I have tried and like them both. I find P-38 has a more (spear?) minty and menthol kick while the Newbie is more balanced between the menthol and tobacco (to my palate). Also, I find P-38 a tad sweeter, though neither is overly sweet. Definitely worth getting a bottle if you like menthol blends. It isn't out of stock for no reason! (very popular).

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
If you had to guess what percentage do you add of unflavored DIY WTA to your eliquids?k

It varies. With the mix of Red Tail non-WTA Van Splash and WTA Unflavored, I go between 75 non/ 25 WTA and 50/50.
Usually I just buy the WTA Van Splash, but you had that hard to pass up sale on the Van Splash and Dk Honey Tob, so I couldn't say no. I bet you have that effect on alot of women ;)

P-38 should be back in stock by tomorrow (Thursday).

If you like menthol I can assure you that you will enjoy P-38. In fact if you don't like P38 just let us know and we will replace it with something else.
Wow, great news! Thank you so much for the head's up! :) :toast:

I tried the Beatle Juice, too. Didn't like it as much as the Newbie. It's a little too sweet for me, but I still think it's 'OK.' I'll finish what I have, but wont purchase it again.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

I tried the Beatle Juice, too. Didn't like it as much as the Newbie. It's a little too sweet for me, but I still think it's 'OK.' I'll finish what I have, but won't purchase it again.
You might like Sahara then. It's not as sweet, more of a dry taste.

1 Menthol P-38 WTA
Size:10ml
Dosage:Med 18 MG
$12.00 $12.00

1 Havana Golden Cigar WTA
Dosage:Med 18 MG
$12.00 $12.00

1 Aloha WTA
Dosage:High 24 MG
$12.00 $12.00

1 Sahara WTA
Dosage:High 24 MG
$12.00 $12.00

Order placed! Thanks for the head's up and suggestions! :)

EDIT: Oh, did a review for Newbie but it isn't up, yet. How long does it take for a personal review to show up? Did I do or write something wrong?

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Order placed! Thanks for the head's up and suggestions! :)

EDIT: Oh, did a review for Newbie but it isn't up, yet. How long does it take for a personal review to show up? Did I do or write something wrong?

We try to update our reviews on the website around once a month. Check back on the site later today for recent reviews.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

I tried the Beatle Juice, too. Didn't like it as much as the Newbie. It's a little too sweet for me, but I still think it's 'OK.' I'll finish what I have, but wont purchase it again.
I think CNEW summed it up nicely. I couldn't articulate it better. I tend to go with P-38, as I like bigger menthol and less tobacco taste. Hey, I see you live in the Inland Empire. I was born and raised in San Bernardino! I will always have a warm spot in my heart for San Berdoo and that entire area. Enjoy whatever you choose. You can't go wrong with Aroma! I searched and searched for THE e-liquid. I found my home at Aroma. Great e-liquid (plus WTA), awesome customer service, and a true concern for customer interest and safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread