Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Brenda, seriously, it uses a special battery made only for the Vapor King Atmomizers.

Best thing, is these are the longest lasting, best battery's of any PV I have EVER owned.

I am NOT kidding you. I use to smoke about 100 kools a day. I am OBSESSED. I have owned EVERTHING. THESE are DaBest.

Thanks

Smilin:cool:

www.vapor4life.com

I am interested in trying out this puppy.

Can someone tell me what battery this uses?

Thanks !

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
SMILEN how ya doing? I hope all is well and things are working out for you. WE all miss ya. And I hope you can get things back to normal. There has to be a way to get your Items from china to here. DO all your orders in small waves. IT just seems to many large orders seem to get detained. Well hope to here from ya soon.......What flavors do you have.

yulfrid8

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Brenda, seriously, it uses a special battery made only for the Vapor King Atmomizers.

Best thing, is these are the longest lasting, best battery's of any PV I have EVER owned.

I am NOT kidding you. I use to smoke about 100 kools a day. I am OBSESSED. I have owned EVERTHING. THESE are DaBest.

Thanks

Smilin:cool:

What is the difference between KR808D-1 and VK? Aren't they made by the same manufacturer? Steve, as far as I understand you don't own a factory in China that produce exclusively VK. I see lots of 801, 901 etc just being the same model and having different names and packaging of whoever sells them. As far as I know there are few factories in China which make e-cigs and supply wholesellers all over the world . SO WHAT MAKES VK so unique besides fancy packaging. Some technical info would be helpful besides just claims.:confused:

RacoonSpirit

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA USA
yulfrid8 - I have a VK battery that went south on me so, until Smilin can get spares, I bought a KR808D-1 to hold me over. Differences I saw was the KR808D-1 has only 2 air flow holes where the VK has 4. Also, the KR808D-1 is almost a half an inch shorter. However, the cartomizers I purchased for the VK do work with the KR808D-1 battery

yulfrid8

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
I have VK battery and KR808 batteries. They both have 2 holes. They are the same length. Charger - the same . One of my VK died after less then 2 weeks, thats why I bought KR808 . The only difference I see that my VK draw is harder then KR808. I read that some VK have 2 holes and some 4 and I don't know how hard draw is on 4 holes. I like my VK draw better but this is just personal preference. I just want to know what so special about VK batteries? Why it is so unique?:confused::confused:

yulfrid8

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
I have VK battery and KR808 batteries. They both have 2 holes. They are the same length. Charger - the same . One of my VK died after less then 2 weeks, thats why I bought KR808 . The only difference I see that my VK draw is harder then KR808. I read that some VK have 2 holes and some 4 and I don't know how hard draw is on 4 holes. I like my VK draw better but this is just personal preference. I just want to know what so special about VK batteries? Why it is so unique?:confused::confused:
NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER GUYS AND GIRLS?:nah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread