What brand/company of e-juice do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I also like vape wild there cheap and there liquids are great I suggest u try them out only problem with them is u have to steep there juice for aleast 2 weeks before u use them other than that there a great company I would highly recommend them
    With Vape Wild 2 weeks was all you needed for steep time but lately there juice for me has needed 4 weeks or more.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
    Apr 4, 2015
    Port Huron, MI, USA
    Quite a few favorites for different types of vaping.

Recently got heavy into mtl vaping really enjoy hangda/hangsen ry4,555,juicy peach,coffee and some diy with inawera and hangsen flavorings.

Sub ohm heavy vg juices I like vapewild (for budget juice). My favorite premiums are ethos strawberry rice crispy (to die for my favorite of all time high vg liquid), hometown vapor pig milk, honesty, vanilla custard. Super charged heavens archangel,ry2k, and the goat.

Also V3 (Verde valley vapes) is great budget one the banana actually taste like real banana been a while since I ordered but it's cheap and during sales u get a ton free. Haven't ordered in about 6 months there juice imo has to steep but light when u first get it where vapewild is a bit more ready to go depending on flavor.

jambi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 20, 2014
    SoCal
    In addition to that issue I have with them, the 30ml bottles are made of plastic, which is understandable business-wise to save money on packaging, but the plastic bottles hold back residual liquid when you get to the end of it's use, and it's damn near impossible to get all the liquid out of the bottle, so it just goes to waste. It's not a huge amount of liquid that you're losing, but it isn't negligible either.

When the bottle is near empty, stand it upside down and give gravity some time to do its work. You will get that last ml and end up with a completely empty bottle.

Boogenshizzle

Unregistered Supplier
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Supplier posting outside authorized areas
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread