what can I try next,having side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberted5

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Missouri
I got a zmax,bandit tank and I've tried most of Halo,tobacco M&Pop's,vapor kings,vapor4life and many others liquids but I get undesired side effects.I know a few who seem to get the same side effects I do.I can't keep using real tobacco even though I feel better using real than e-cig.
I've only used as they come which probably has both pg and vg in them.I don't ask for anything but strength.
How can or what can I try to see if it's pg or vg related?

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi roberted

I have an idea hehee!:) one of the great things when ordering with us is you can ask in the comments section for lets say all pg for one juice and all vg (as possible) with another and narrow the problem down. i would also do it with the same flavor to keep it simple and not mix up any other possible issues or just try flavorless. I will also add a free 10ml bottle of our newest and best e-liquid to try named Wizards Brew (limited addition) This is a very nice tobacco that aged in a oak barrel for some time. I personally would consider this a mild smooth complex flavor with a Jamaican fruity rumish thingy going on :p that is very difficult to stop vaping :) we also have another one called OMG:laugh: yup it was easy to name as that is the first thing that comes to mind when vaping

summary sale :ohmy:

Wizards Brew : aged oak barrel, Jamaican fruit rum, tobacco

OMG Um! I need help with this one honestly

Ok sorry we have a few new flavors but lets get back to your issue we would love nothing more then to help fix this problem so please lets work together and see if we can help my friend.(please advise) Sorry for the late response as I have been working very hard to get my internet privileges back from Scuba

p0P:ohmy::)

Happy Halloween to all :)hehee!
animated_gif_halloween_196.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread