What cause the headache and feeling of sleepiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Thanks you give me an idea that i should test them one by one. Now my question is complete...i will try them all

Do not vape that flavoring. As many have posted above it is not meant to be vaped.
If upon switching to a flavor that is meant to be vaped, you still have the problem.. then it could be that your not staying hydrated enough. PG is drying.. Dehydration can cause headaches and a tired feeling.

Reactions: AllElseFailed

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Yeah, that's what I meant. It sounds like he put this in his juice.
upload_2015-7-27_13-58-37.jpeg

Reactions: AllElseFailed

gone3uo6

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2015
Pocomoke City, MD
gone3uo6.blogspot.com
I'll just flat out save you some time. Get Bavarian Cream from TFA, Toasted Marshmallow TFA, and DX Sweet Cream TFA. Use all those together or just 1 of those at 1.5% each with max 20 PG / 80 VG and add in some other fruit flavor like blueberry or peach. If you like coffee add some...the sweet smell you are referring to is the dessert...sweet, creamy smell. EM as mention above is more of a flavor enhancer. If you like nutty / corn chips then Acetyl Pyrazine (also available at TFA in a 5% diluted solution) will give you an instant result...used in small amounts with creams it can give you some thick bakery flavors.

Lucian Mughal

Jul 27, 2015
VG on its own does have a slight inherent sweetness, but the flavor (in my opinion) is akin to Vaseline or like.. Idk. Glycerin? It kinda tastes weird on its own.

I don't quite understand the "sweetness" you're referring to in the smell. All flavorings will transfer over to the juice they're mixed with. If you are into bakery flavors there are a bunch of options on TFA or WizardLabs. Everything from "cinnamon bun" to "creme brulee" (andthensome).
Whats the difference between stevia and sucralose? what make this two so distinct from one another? which one is better for e-liquid

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Whats the difference between stevia and sucralose? what make this two so distinct from one another? which one is better for e-liquid

Like Ethyl Maltol, Stevia is a "flavor enhancer" and shouldn't be used (and won't work fantastic) to flavor an entire batch of e-liquid on its own. It can bring out some fruity flavors and sort of tie together other mixed flavors.

Sucralose is a bit sketchy in my book though.

In fact, virtually all "flavor enhancers" have come under fire at some point or another. I'd try and use them sparingly.

Lucian Mughal

Jul 27, 2015
Like Ethyl Maltol, Stevia is a "flavor enhancer" and shouldn't be used (and won't work fantastic) to flavor an entire batch of e-liquid on its own. It can bring out some fruity flavors and sort of tie together other mixed flavors.

Sucralose is a bit sketchy in my book though.

In fact, virtually all "flavor enhancers" have come under fire at some point or another. I'd try and use them sparingly.

There is something special in e-liquid that brings out the aroma in the vapor/smoke...what do you think is that?? Because i have tested flavor alone will not come along with the smoke...but those expensive e-juice is something special where the flavor really outstand in the vapor not only in the liquid itself and smell so nice...

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
There is something special in e-liquid that brings out the aroma in the vapor/smoke...what do you think is that?? Because i have tested flavor alone will not come along with the smoke...but those expensive e-juice is something special where the flavor really outstand in the vapor not only in the liquid itself and smell so nice...

If you told us which flavors you're referring to in specific (if they're well-known) maybe we can tell you what gives it that specific flavor.

Many of the popular/famous juices that everyone vapes have been recreated by DIY'ers. If you give us a juice, we can likely tell you the flavorings that go into making that juice. That might help you narrow down the flavor you're looking for.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Let's say vipervape black cherry..or CARAMEL MOCCA LATTE ELIQUID - 30ML (http://epuffer.com/store/e-liquid/)...maybe you can skip explaining vg, pg, or the flavor but there is something special that bring the flavor along with the vapor

I'm not sure what's "special" that's bringing the flavor out particularly in these juices, considering I've never tried them.

That said: There's a flavoring (sold by multiple vendors) called "Cafe Mocha". It's probably this exact "Caramel Mocca Latte" flavor.

Lucian Mughal

Jul 27, 2015
Doesn't sound look a good idea to continue using that juice. I used to get headaches as well when I vaped hangsen and dekang juices. idk what the actual cause is but I've been fine ever since I switched exclusively to juices from more "reliable" brands.

Hangsen i have some of them ...sucks. i would rather drink syrup juice with ice taste nicer..but its dead cheap...the nicotine content is somewhat too high for me..dekang no idea never tried before

I'm not sure what's "special" that's bringing the flavor out particularly in these juices, considering I've never tried them.

That said: There's a flavoring (sold by multiple vendors) called "Cafe Mocha". It's probably this exact "Caramel Mocca Latte" flavor.

There must be something i couldn't figure out how they brewed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread