What causes the VAPING/VAPOR to taste like burnt vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes with bigger tanks, taking a few 'dry' puffs (meaning a couple light drags without pushing the button to activate) can help the wicks load. I am not sure if it works as well with those tanks, but it may help.
Aside from that, I try to make sure there is plenty of juice in my tank, and try not to let it burn down too low.
I second the mention that you should get a bigger tank with serviceable coils however, if you use it as much as you say you do, it will be worth it, and this forum is full of info and reviews on pretty much any tank you can find.
Best of luck
-busta

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thanks, yes I agree. The owner says ""Unfortunately in some cases an atomizer issue may not be black and white and you may have a product that is not up to your standard but still working sufficiently as not be be covered by our replacement warranty."

I don't want to exchange "just to get a new one" as the new employee keeps accusing me of. I just want it to work and vape properly and pleasantly, as it should and they do not last longer than a week. I can post who it is, not sure if that is against the rules or not. I've been pleased with them exchanging them out until this new employee came on board.

It's generally okay to name the company but because Vendors cannot post in this Section it's expected we "go easy on them". It was easy enough to Google the website though. Also no personal info...ie: names of employees.
If the link isn't approved by ECF they block it without penalty to you.

SassySam

Jul 31, 2013
Arvada
It's generally okay to name the company but because Vendors cannot post in this Section it's expected we "go easy on them". It was easy enough to Google the website though. Also no personal info...ie: names of employees.
If the link isn't approved by ECF they block it without penalty to you.

You have been so helpful! Wow, I appreciate your time. I really do. Thank you!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread