• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What cotton are you using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogar

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Dallas TX
I want to give a +1 to the Rayon from the above post. When my wife goes to get her hair done every other month or so, I ask that she comes back with a few feet from the hair dresser. They sell a 2 foot by 2 foot by 3 foot box for about 15 bucks at the beauty supply shop. there are a few youtube vids on different type of cotton and pbrusardo (I think that's how its spelled) did an hour long vid on the different types and Rayon was par with the KGD and other overly expensive cotton on the market.

Reactions: Thayamax

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I am using cotton that was used for cleaning my baby...hahaha...dunno what it is but it comes in a roll where I need to tear abit out to wick.

I personally tried the square type cotton pad. It is easy to shape and cut but I find that it is not fluffy enough.

You peel off the harder outer layers and just use in fluffy inside stuff.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I actually got some Sally Beauty supply salon coil cotton 40 ft for 3.29. I like it better than the KGD cotton. I had ordered an 80 pad pkg of the KGD cotton but got the Sally salon coil stuff before it came in and like it so well that the wife got the KGD when it came in yesterday to use for makeup removal and such.

I had been using the KGD that I picked up at a vape shop. $5 for 3 pads I think it was.

At that price I should be able to trade my 80 pad pkg of KGD in for a new Reo?

Reactions: Thayamax

Will P.C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
County Jail
Japanese cotton- currently using Labo 7 bucks for 200 pads
Have tried every ... cotton out there and they all are about the same. I like the fact that I can just cut a strip and thread it through instead of having to work with a cotton ball.

Cotton bacon works well too but too expensive for me

Plain old cotton balls work great too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread