What device is best cool way to rock the Aspire Nautilus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I sub ohm with the Alien and the cloud beast. But I do like the nautilus because I occasionally like to take cigarette hits. I am looking for the best device for using that tank with (I have the Nautilus with the armor instead of the glass too). I don't want Isticks (40W) because they are too cheap and one broke on me. A small good device no matter the cost is what I am looking for. I had the Target mini but the tank would wobble when fully tightened. Can you please advise me as to what good and small device is a good idea.

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
89674897e6f4b166a615130b0df086ce.jpg

I like using mine on my RX75.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Have you looked at the Istick Pico?

This is a long thread but you could scroll thru it to see how people like them. Personally, I love them. Not as much as my Provari radius, but all in all it's a great, very durable little mod. All have been dropped a few times with no problems. Great battery life too.

Eleaf iStick "pico"

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Have you looked at the Istick Pico?

This is a long thread but you could scroll thru it to see how people like them. Personally, I love them. Not as much as my Provari radius, but all in all it's a great, very durable little mod. All have been dropped a few times with no problems. Great battery life too.

Eleaf iStick "pico"
I had one but it was a just little too small, plus I don't like Eleaf. I'm wondering if I should get the Target Mini again even though on the one that I have now wobbles even when any tank is on it. Maybe it was just me. Is Vaporesso a very good brand?

Last edited:

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Someone mentioned to me that the Evic Mini by Joytech is a fairly new device, and good for what I'm looking for. Does anyone know is that's a decent device?

I don't know how new it is, but I second the recommendation. It's a more than decent device. It's a little skinnier and a bit taller than the pico and it feels more solid. For what it's worth, the old version is the VTC mini and the latest is the VTwo mini, but they're essentially the same. The VTC as bought doesn't support SS with TC, unlike the VTwo, but I think you can update the firmware to take care of that.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
If I wished to use one of my mini Nautilus (not likely as I ran out of coils and won't give Aspire another $ for coils) I would put it on my Joyetech Evic Mini VTC.
It's no more 'special' than a Pico or Subox or .. well .. anything like that.
If money isn't the crucial issue, get something unnecessary and 'above' the average Chinese box.

How about an SD mini DNA 75? (If you like conservative).

Reactions: daviedog

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I sub ohm with the Alien and the cloud beast. But I do like the Nautilus because I occasionally like to take cigarette hits. I am looking for the best device for using that tank with (I have the Nautilus with the armor instead of the glass too). I don't want Isticks (40W) because they are too cheap and one broke on me. A small good device no matter the cost is what I am looking for. I had the Target mini but the tank would wobble when fully tightened. Can you please advise me as to what good and small device is a good idea.
Welcome and hope you take advantage of the information proviede.

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
It has worked well with the three devices I've used with it: eVic Supreme, ProVari 2.5, and VAMO v5. None of these devices may fit your description of to rock the Nautilus, but they work just fine for me. I don't even know if they're still in production ... except for the P2.5 which is not.
Yes, i still see vamos at fasttech. V5, only old schooler i didn't have..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread