what did you smoke before you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Liggett 100's which was a downgrade from Marlboro 100's which got to be way too expensive. I actually started smoking on Benson and Hedges Menthols.

Did I find anything close to my cheesey brand? No, not really but I have liked Cigrawr from RAWR and Tobacco Praze from Mom and Pop.

Last edited:

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Most vapors find that time spent talking about smoking is counterproductive. Juices that resemble smoking (if there are any) are also a reminder of smoking. I enjoy different flavors and don't think I could have stopped if it tasted like smoke.

Some have found a reasonable facsimile to there previous smoke, but it is rare to find a perfect match. Some smell like the tobacco but not like the smoke.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Vooodoo. I smoked newports, for about 20 years, then on to marlboro blue for the last few.

No I never found a liquid that tasted like them. I am glad at this point I have lost my fancy for anything that tastes like a cigarette. I spent countless dollars and months in search for that flavor that tasted just like a burning tube of paper and plant. I finally realized that in my search there was no way that this could(and in hindsight nor should it) taste like that and so I began to search for flavors that I would enjoy, get my nic fix and keep me from ever taking myself back to analogs. I do have a menthol flavor in my daily vape, but it is by no means a "cigarette" flavor. Think something mixed with simple menthol and peppermint...... I Do enjoy a good tobacco vape every now and then but they are more like inhaling a good nose full of fine(unlit) tobacco rather than breathing in that charred tube of paper. I hear wonderful things about Heathers Heavenly Vapes .... if you would like a finely crafted real tobacco vape it might be a great place to start. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Misty Menthols 100's was my last brand. Smoked Virginia Slims Menthol Lights for years. I don't try to find the "right" cigarette flavor because I much rather vape other more delicious flavors. I do vape RY4, French Pipe, and a cigar flavor with menthol from Highbrow Vapor. Recently I found that the Blackberry from Vapor Zone is my all day vape right now. I'm also dabbling with diy.

I'm going to try AVE's Boba's Bounty and Monkey Juice when they reopen their online store after their move.

My taste buds have changed quite a bit since I started my vape journey and now the flavors I loved at the beginning taste awful.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Misty Menthols 100's was my last brand. Smoked Virginia Slims Menthol Lights for years. I don't try to find the "right" cigarette flavor because I much rather vape other more delicious flavors. I do vape RY4, French Pipe, and a cigar flavor with menthol from Highbrow Vapor. Recently I found that the Blackberry from Vapor Zone is my all day vape right now. I'm also dabbling with diy.

I'm going to try AVE's Boba's Bounty and Monkey Juice when they reopen their online store after their move.

My taste buds have changed quite a bit since I started my vape journey and now the flavors I loved at the beginning taste awful.

Set them aside for few weeks or a month. Their flavors may change, your taste may change, or you may just want a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread