what did you smoke before you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
The last few years before vaping were all about trying to go 100% natural tobacco

menthol.jpg

83283dsab.jpg

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
I smoked Salem Slim Lights, I like a mixture of Salem E-Liquid and Salem Lights E-Liquid from SmokeAnywhereForPennys.com, I add a little Pennys Vanilla because I like the smell. This is my Fav, it is not exactly like Salems but I like it. I decreased the nicotine level gradually and now I am vaping with 0% Nicotine and I don’t think about going back to cigarettes anymore. It works for me.

jball49

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Des Moines, IA
I smoked Marlboro the biggest part of my 40 years of smoking but had gone to Seneca which is a native American cigarette that we were buying from a nearby reservation that wasn't bad at all and a ton cheaper. Then I found making your own cigarettes and after much experimenting found a fairly cheap tobacco that we liked and it was only a little over a buck a pack that way. Used an electric injector to make them. It was a pain in the you know what to make cigarettes all the time but the savings were just too good not to do it. But haven't had a cigarette since January 13, 2014 and it is truly a miracle for me.

Razorback

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Conway, Arkansas
Most vapors find that time spent talking about smoking is counterproductive. Juices that resemble smoking (if there are any) are also a reminder of smoking. I enjoy different flavors and don't think I could have stopped if it tasted like smoke.

Some have found a reasonable facsimile to there previous smoke, but it is rare to find a perfect match. Some smell like the tobacco but not like the smoke.

It's not too counterproductive IMO. Those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it. I vape exclusively tobacco flavor and always have. You are correct that it's not the same... I say it's better.

I DIY all VG 8mg juice. RY4 with a touch of either Turbosmog, or FA MTS Vape Wizard (just for a kick). That's my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread