What Did You Vape Before What You Are Currently Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
I've noticed a growing trend in our customers. They will start off with our Disposables or KR808 then move onto the bigger batts within a real short period of time. So my question is what did you start off vaping, what are you vaping now, and how long did it take you to switch? I'm not talking about Manufacturers, I am talking about batt size and carts vs. clearos.

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I actually started off with a big battery.Then eventually bought a cigalike starter kit that had 2 small batteries. I like the feel of the small batteries- used with a mini clearomizer or carto. I bought the Bloog 120s in almost every color, I love them.

So even after almost 1 year of vaping I still love my mini batteries.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
what did you start off vaping?

Started with an over the counter NJoy NPRO. Got me off smoking.

what are you vaping now?

Different things depending on mood and situations. Still use MF cartos on occasion.
Bloog's 555 is still my all-day e-liquid, and I use it exclusively unless my stock runs out and my EU vendor is also out of stock (like is happening now). Bloog's insane international shipping costs keep me from ordering from the US.
When using cartos, I use mostly larger capacity "hybrid" cartomizers (top horizontal coil - 2ml capacity)
When using clearos, my current favorite is the glass aspire bottom dual coil.
Other type atomizer/system? Like to use my spheroid atomizer sometimes. On occasion still take some time to drip into a 306 atty. Not a huge fan of genesis systems. Not a fan of carto tanks.
Battery systems? Although I have lot of different things, from minis to regulated mods, end up using mainly eGo type 650mAh batteries or smaller mods with 18350 batteries. I find that size/duration relation to be very practical and I really don't like huge devices.

how long did it take you to switch?

From the NJOY? A week, but I still used minis exclusively for quite some time.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
I actually started off with a big battery.Then eventually bought a cigalike starter kit that had 2 small batteries. I like the feel of the small batteries- used with a mini clearomizer or carto. I bought the Bloog 120s in almost every color, I love them.

So even after almost 1 year of vaping I still love my mini batteries.

That's awesome! Thanks for the reply!

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
what did you start off vaping?

Started with an over the counter NJoy NPRO. Got me off smoking.

what are you vaping now?

Different things depending on mood and situations. Still use MF cartos on occasion.
Bloog's 555 is still my all-day e-liquid, and I use it exclusively unless my stock runs out and my EU vendor is also out of stock (like is happening now). Bloog's insane international shipping costs keep me from ordering from the US.
When using cartos, I use mostly larger capacity "hybrid" cartomizers (top horizontal coil - 2ml capacity)
When using clearos, my current favorite is the glass aspire bottom dual coil.
Other type atomizer/system? Like to use my spheroid atomizer sometimes. On occasion still take some time to drip into a 306 atty. Not a huge fan of genesis systems. Not a fan of carto tanks.
Battery systems? Although I have lot of different things, from minis to regulated mods, end up using mainly eGo type 650mAh batteries or smaller mods with 18350 batteries. I find that size/duration relation to be very practical and I really don't like huge devices.

how long did it take you to switch?

From the NJOY? A week, but I still used minis exclusively for quite some time.

I will need to take a look at our International Shipping rates. I want to make sure that our International Bloogers are getting fair rates. I will say that because we fall under different categories in certain countries, the tax imposed by each individual country is different. So that may be one of the reasons why your rates are so high. What country do you live in?

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
I will need to take a look at our International Shipping rates. I want to make sure that our International Bloogers are getting fair rates. I will say that because we fall under different categories in certain countries, the tax imposed by each individual country is different. So that may be one of the reasons why your rates are so high. What country do you live in?

Portugal.
I can tell you I regularly order from other US suppliers and that Bloog's shipping rates are so crazy expensive they are not even in the same category.
It's not a tax issue: Tax for international mail order purchases (VAT and import Tax) is processed and charged by local customs through the local postal services, and are only charged for orders above 35€.
You should simply have options for normal international USPS shipping.
If you have the chance, simulate some international orders from other US suppliers present in the forum to get a notion of how different your shipping rates are.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
Portugal.
I can tell you I regularly order from other US suppliers and that Bloog's shipping rates are so crazy expensive they are not even in the same category.
It's not a tax issue: Tax for international mail order purchases (VAT and import Tax) is processed and charged by local customs through the local postal services, and are only charged for orders above 35€.
You should simply have options for normal international USPS shipping.
If you have the chance, simulate some international orders from other US suppliers present in the forum to get a notion of how different your shipping rates are.

Thanks I really appreciate the feedback! I will def check into it!

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
Thanks Flavio, I appreciate that.
As I told before, Bloog's 555 is my all day vape, and I end up only using other e-liquids when I run out and can't replace it.
When your only EU distributor runs out of stock (like now) It's a real pain in the ###.

I hear you and I am working on that.....thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread