What do I buy for cotton wicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
........ I think I'll go buy some cheese cloth when I get the time and see if that is easier.

Measure your strips for repeatable results, then just square up the cheese cloth and cut between a couple of threads for a guide. Fold the edges back on each side and fold them into the middle before rolling to reduce the frayed ends. Start this video at about 5:00 to see what I mean. GG Penelope with a Cheese Cloth Wick - YouTube

There's a lot of good info in the 'different cottons' thread as well. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...355501-different-cottons-different-wicks.html

greekbasil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
he is legit...he is the maker of the ac9 atomizer
HappyTimeHarry: Please be careful with that cotton, so far until today i thought that was the way to go but then i found this video: SS Mesh/Cotton hybrid wick - YouTube and one of the commenters mentioned that cotton being full with chemicals (its a very short list of comments so its easy to find his comment and even my reply)i dont know what he meant by that i asked for source and im still waiting, his YT username is "Rip Trippers" (not the author of the video in that link, hes a commentator in that video and he has his own videos reviewing lots of juices, etc,) i dont know him so i dont know if he is well informed (he might) but this is the first time i hear that about USP sterile cotton wicks, so i would strongly suggest to wait a bit for a reply, hopefully we might get one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread