What do I need to know about using a reo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
From someone who just went three days without their REO, (I broke mine, stupid mistake my fault!) and had to resort to a tube mod and dripping, the REO really is a game changer. I used to love tanks for joose capacity and dripping for flavor, the REO gives us the best of both worlds!
I sold off most of my tanks. I had fumbling around the past couple days carrying a bottle of joose to drip and all. Such a pain! Got my new REO (#2 for me, sent my broken one to Rob for repairs) today and I'm back to being a happy camper. Moral of the story, just go ahead and order two right off the bat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Nikinic, thanks for starting this thread. I am reading everything I can about Reos, trying to be ready when Rob sends my mini back. I really appreciate all the info everyone is offering! It is like a different language, and there are so many threads to sort out.
You are welcome :) . It's hard to get info when you don't speak the language lol

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi @Nikinic. The REO is a superb vaping device.

With the 'standard' RM2 from Reosmods I think it's by far the best mouth to lung vape I have tried. The vape itself is so rich in flavour and so satisfying.

Building coils is easy. And once you find your zone the coil can last for many weeks.

The REO is so good that many of us folk from South Africa are happy to pay the extra courier charge for this marvelous device. 158 households and counting.... Says something about the whole REO experience.

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
I can not thank you all enough (my bank account will hate you all though) I came here still on the fence and a little nervous about this next step. Now I am just super excited to fit this into my budget so I can join you all. You all are so willing to help and welcome in new people. I am also pretty sure that Rob should be giving you all x mas presents for converting so many to the Reo side
:evil:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The REO is so good that many of us folk from South Africa are happy to pay the extra courier charge for this marvelous device. 158 households and counting.... Says something about the whole REO experience.
Says a lil sumpthin bout the great Reo ambassadors too!! But then, all the wonderful Reonauts, are a part of the experience!! (not to take away from the beauty of the Reo itself of course).

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
lol Niki, he does give us presents.....some of the best customer service you'll find anywhere. Workin his tail off to achieve tremendous turnaround time. Actually answering the phone himself. Always looking to see what he can do to improve on perfection, new 510's/contacts, resins, ways to make the woodvil better etc.

and your bank account will forgive us when you no longer need to buy tanks, pre-made coils, and probably juice. cuz you'll be so danged proud of what you've accomplished with building, that next you'll decide you wanna DIY!
Giggle Head Shake.gif
oops evil grin eyebrows up and down.gif

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
that next you'll decide you wanna DIY!
I've been doing that for three years, I am actually sick of it lol. That's what brought me back to ECF looking for a good juice vendor, then I found Nicoticket. So now I think I am gonna go bankrupt lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
then I found Nicoticket. So now I think I am gonna go bankrupt lol

lol well I'm just fixin to start DIY, but yeah, I just found out how amazing betegeuse is! I'm already bankrupt, so if I can do a bogo, it'll be a whopping 2 - 60ml bottles of betelgeuse. lol I'm afraid to try other flavors I think I might like, cuz I'll either be hooked or they'll take it away (mah peeps) hehehe Ok, so yeah your bank account will hate ya, specially when ya get your 2nd, 3rd, and maybe 4th reo, :) but yur lungs will love ya!! lol

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Says a lil sumpthin bout the great Reo ambassadors too!! But then, all the wonderful Reonauts, are a part of the experience!! (not to take away from the beauty of the Reo itself of course).

Indeed @Debadoo. We have some fine REO ambassadors here in SA. Also some lunatics as Super X has referred to in his vids. Lol. But we are loving it massively.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
there is only one problem with Reos

they do not remain alone. If you have one you want quickly a second .. third .... :headbang:

Sooooo true! Come on folks! Someone needs to post a black wrinkle LP mini on the classies! My Grande needs a little sister!
I knew the desire for a second REO would hit me!
And then there is the upcoming minis and Woodvills! I think I might have REO fever!

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
I know you are into the Reos but just a suggestion from a newbie who doesn't want to get into building. I bought the eGrip and I love it, it's so discrete. It's small but has a 3.7ml tank inside. I don't use the stock coils but I do use the aspire bvc coils which work great with one small tweek. Plus if you want to build they have a deck for that. I'm pretty sure a Reos is #1 as far as a built mod but just giving you another option.
Have a nice day.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I can agree with dimple girl to an extent. The problem with the eGrip, which I'm going to hate when JC Okie see's this, my dad broke the one she sent him. It worked for 3 weeks and the pathetic attempt of solder points of the charging port broke and it got pushed in. My dad loves the mod, he went to the vape shop and bought another one, It lasted 4 days and the same thing happened. No customer service from Joyetech, no warranty help, just ignored. He absolutely loves the iStick 50w and Atlantis (I personally like the subtank mini better since it has coils and an RBA deck).

Plus I can't remember if it was mentioned in the thread what type of inhale you like? The eGrip is a tight draw even wide open, so me being a lung hitter I didn't like the draw of the eGrip for my own use.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I know you are into the Reos but just a suggestion from a newbie who doesn't want to get into building...

You don't HAVE to get into building with a REO, they work just fine with 510 cartos and atomizers. It's just that you can get an even better vape if you build your own coils. And, of course, they DON'T break, and quite honestly, there's no better support/customer service ANYWHERE.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I know you are into the Reos but just a suggestion from a newbie who doesn't want to get into building. I bought the eGrip and I love it, it's so discrete. It's small but has a 3.7ml tank inside. I don't use the stock coils but I do use the aspire bvc coils which work great with one small tweek. Plus if you want to build they have a deck for that. I'm pretty sure a Reos is #1 as far as a built mod but just giving you another option.
Have a nice day.
You don't have to build a REO at all. A nice cisco atomizer works great and with proper care last a long time.....
They cost a little more but, taste is great and vapor production is adequate.

It's all a friend of mine uses. She has no interest in rebuilding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread