Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
I have both of these rba's #1
:
uploadfromtaptalk1469913215234.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1469913222137.jpg
they are supposed to be kanger subtank rba's, but the first one won't fit my subtank. Does anyone know what the first one goes to? The second one is a good fit. The first screws in the base fine but won't fit when I try to screw the chimney on.

San Antonio,Texas

Last edited:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have both of these rba's #1
: View attachment 583955
View attachment 583957 they are supposed to be kanger subtank rba's, but the first one won't fit my subtank. Does anyone know what the first one goes to? The second one is a good fit. The first screws in the base fine but won't fit when I try to screw the chimney on.

San Antonio,Texas
The first one looks like the RBA for the original Kanger Subtank. The big one, not the 22 mm Subtank Mini.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
The first one looks like the RBA for the original Kanger Subtank. The big one, not the 22 mm Subtank Mini.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk
Can you still buy the original one? That rba has better quality than the new one,I'd live to compare the difference of the 2 tanks and see why it won't work.

San Antonio,Texas

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I'd live to compare the difference of the 2 tanks and see why it won't work.
The original Subtank had a different sized chimney for the RBA head than for the stock coil units. It had a second top-cap that you had to switch out with the included screwdriver when you wanted to switch between the RBA or stock coils. All the new subtanks, and the new RBA heads use the same size chimney as the stock coils, so you don't have to switch anything out. Unfortunately, this means that the old RBA head won't fit on anything except the original Subtank, with the alternate top cap installed.

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
The original Subtank had a different sized chimney for the RBA head than for the stock coil units. It had a second top-cap that you had to switch out with the included screwdriver when you wanted to switch between the RBA or stock coils. All the new subtanks, and the new RBA heads use the same size chimney as the stock coils, so you don't have to switch anything out. Unfortunately, this means that the old RBA head won't fit on anything except the original Subtank, with the alternate top cap installed.
Thank you so much your the first one to let me know this. Now I get it and it makes so much sense, thanks alot man.

San Antonio,Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread