What do you do for a living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I started my own business in 1990. Compile, maintain and rent business mailing lists. This was quite a good business back in the day, but alas the advent of email and higher postal rates have changed things. No worries, I also do email lists.

Today I'm semi retired and work from home.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I drive around in a truck all day, stopping here and there to fix stuff that got broken. Since I own the truck I get to vape whenever I'm driving. I can vape if I'm working outside, like building a fence. Indoors generally not. Wouldn't want to since my hands tend to get covered in all sorts of icky stuff. You really don't want to vape while you're doing plumbing. And if you're crawling around an attic or crawl space your gear would fall out of your pocket anyway.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
kerrtruck.jpg

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Retired math teacher. I taught high school full time and college part time.

Unfortunately, I'm retired because I have chronic pancreatitis.
Like the first part hate the second:(

After 24 years on active duty in the military, I retired in 2004. Since my military retirement, I now do part-time custom gun work from my home shop. And yes, I am able to vape whenever I want.
Thank you for your service tipping hat in appreciation

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Like the first part hate the second:(

Thank you for your service tipping hat in appreciation
You're very welcome. I always considered serving my country to be an honor. In fact, both of our children are also serving, 1 in the Air Force, and 1 in the Marine Corp. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread