What do you do with flavors you don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I've been pretty lucky so far. Everything has been good, or at least vapable. I'm sure I'll get a dud soon. It's inevitable.

*~*moonlitwish*~*

yeah that's probably because you have a bit of talent and a brain to go along with it. Myself on the other hand ... well, let's just say I am not a flavor master lol...... Don't get me wrong because I have mixed lots of stuff........It's just I stick to simple things with 1 flavor...... Blending flavors, nah I don't have the talent.

Moonlitwish

ECF Veteran
    Mar 2, 2015
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    yeah that's probably because you have a bit of talent and a brain to go along with it. Myself on the other hand ... well, let's just say I am not a flavor master lol...... Don't get me wrong because I have mixed lots of stuff........It's just I stick to simple things with 1 flavor...... Blending flavors, nah I don't have the talent.
    Aww...you flatter. I was a bartender for a bit, so maybe that helps.

*~*moonlitwish*~*

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Aww...you flatter. I was a bartender for a bit, so maybe that helps.

*~*moonlitwish*~*

oh I see... Now I know your secret ;)

Flattery is my game, the Devil is my name :w00t:

I imagine you have to have talent to make all those mixed drinks and such? I wouldn't know because I was always too busy drinking them. lol
    But I did pay attention long enough to see the bartenders throwing all kinds of pretty fluids into the tumblers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread