Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
in my 4 weeks vaping ive accumulated about 250-300ml juice in 3-4 different brands...i use only 5-6 flavors max(ive got at least 20-25)

i know some people go back to a flavor after a while but do you ever switch brands?i dont like dekang now and ive loads of it...anyone hated them and liked them later?

also im so tempted to sell almost it all and go with my 2 fav. brands and build on them.

what would you do?/have you done with your gross eliquids?

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
im not sure about the mixing as i think personally there is a chemically taste to some that i abhorr...i dont wanna waste the good stuff by throwing it into the bad stuff....i have given some away already....my friend started vaping lastnight and took some...

i think im just afraid if i sell it although i only use a few i will feel the compulsion to go on a spree again....something i definitely dont want!!!!wish i had that perfect flavor down already!!!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
in my 4 weeks vaping ive accumulated about 250-300ml juice in 3-4 different brands...i use only 5-6 flavors max(ive got at least 20-25)

i know some people go back to a flavor after a while but do you ever switch brands?i dont like dekang now and ive loads of it...anyone hated them and liked them later?

also im so tempted to sell almost it all and go with my 2 fav. brands and build on them.

what would you do?/have you done with your gross eliquids?

There was a bad batch (strong harsh not toxic) of dekang a while back but chances are you missed that if you've only been vaping for 4 weeks, unless you bought some on classifieds. It is better now, imo. But dekang does have some 'perfumey' quality in some of their lighter flavors that is offputting. I like their Hilton, ruyan#4, kent, and a few others, but what I've done is blend them with other flavors - try it 'small' first before ruining good juice, but it can be done with certain flavors and salvages it and your pocketbook.

OR sell them on classifieds. I plan on doing that in February. And dumping some hardware I simply don't use since I got some mods - PCCs, PT's, regular batts, some auto megas, etc.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Try getting a tastyvapor "doubler" like atomic fireball and mixing it with that. It will lower the nic, but the AF is a strong flavor and will cover the flavor of the dekang juice.
It's $15 for 120mls.

Good suggestion! I have some stuff from diyshack - hilton flavoring that I use to 'desweeten' some marlboro juice.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
hi raven...my only problem with this(i looked into it) is that i cant order TV juice here in ireland. It is my fav juice(have only tried a sampler so far!) but to get it i am at the mercy of ecf members(who have been soooo great...but i dont wanna take advantage of their generosity in helping me out)

Mr TV said there is talk of international shipping so when that arrives its an option....but i dont think anyhting can save menthol....haha....which i had with a vodka lastnight and it was amazing actually!!!(my friends first vaping experience...we went to a bar to celebrate...)

to be honest i might try and sell it,take the money and gather a bit more and then but one of everything TV has and be set for a long while!!!(how many flavors has he got...haha)

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There was a bad batch (strong harsh not toxic) of dekang a while back but chances are you missed that if you've only been vaping for 4 weeks, unless you bought some on classifieds. It is better now, imo. But dekang does have some 'perfumey' quality in some of their lighter flavors that is offputting. I like their Hilton, ruyan#4, kent, and a few others, but what I've done is blend them with other flavors - try it 'small' first before ruining good juice, but it can be done with certain flavors and salvages it and your pocketbook.

OR sell them on classifieds. I plan on doing that in February. And dumping some hardware I simply don't use since I got some mods - PCCs, PT's, regular batts, some auto megas, etc.

I call first dibs on the Bartelby's:w00t: Gave my 2nd to my son for Christmas, now I'm down to 18-o
RIMP:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread