What do you do with gross eliquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
I am new to this way of smoking, however not new to smoking the coffin sticks, been doing that for a little over 60 years, yeah I know don't yell at me.
What I would like to know what juice would you recommend, that I use, I have smoked Cpri light menthol, ordered two diff brands of E-Cigs. one Joye 510, and E Cig. no brand name on that one, just got the no named one today, I started with the Knight Sticks intro Cig. like them, ran out of juice.
Also can I put another kind of juice in the Knight Stick?????

Would appreciate someone helping me out.
Much Thanks. (Toni):rolleyes:

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
i shall give it a go....but is anyone likely to want to trade their Tv,Mrs T or Dawns for dekang????!!!(sorry to dekang lovers but i find if u like Tv and others u dont like dekang?maybe just a misconception?)

Actually that is a personal taste. Of course I like tv or mfs better than dekang but I might do some trading with you however not ml for ml that would be stupid. PM me if you want and we could talk and neg.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Hi,

I personally havent heard of knightstick(im in ireland so a bit cut off) so if its a model of ecig your referring to u can use any liquid in it...if u know the model id have more info on whether or not its a good idea to drip or not? if u put a new post up with specific questions id be more useful....do u want a good menthol flavor or a recommendation for others???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread