What do you do with multiple Reos if you only Vape a couple of juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
I think the number of Reos one needs depends on the "flavour families" one likes and the type of vapes one likes. Mouth to lung versus lung hit.

I would say two Reos is a minimum. Always good to have a backup device

I am happily using 5 Reos
2 Grands (SP) with RM2 atties - one for fruity juices and one for tobacco juices. Mouth to lung. Superb flavour machines
2 Grands (LP) with Nuppins - both being used for fruity menthol vapes and in lung hit mode. One may become a dessert type vape in time.
1 Mini with RM2 - which is permanently in my man bag - it fits in there perfectly and always has a Choc Mint flavour in it. When i go out I take my man bag and one other device.

I like having multiple devices because I love having different flavours always available. And different styles. I am about 50/50 mouth to lung versus direct lung hit.

The nice thing about keeping devices dedicated to specific flavour families is that you dont need to clean it out too much when changing flavours. A bit of interference between two tobaccoes or two fruity menthols is okay and can be fun sometimes.

I could actually do with one more Reo for testing flavours... More of a want than a need at this stage...

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I have 8 wood REO's set-up at home. I will grab a bottle of juice and top off the bottles. Some will have 1/4 to 1/2 a bottle of juice when they get topped off. When I use up a 30ml bottle of juice I grab another.
What I end up with is lots of REO's with mixes of different juice. I DIY and know that all of my juices will easily mix with another and the taste will only get better!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I'm another who rotates a lot of different flavors all day and all night. That keeps me from getting bored with any of them. It's all about flavor rich vapor to me, but within a narrow field of flavors. So sometimes all 17 Reos are "on-line" so any one of them can be picked up on a whim. Today it's 15, and some of them share a same joose that is also in another Reo (so not 15 different jooses). IE, I might put a given joose in both a Grand and Mini for the different vape and nuances I get from the joose between the 2 different atty's/builds that reside on them. Doing that with different atty's/builds one or more times helps me find my preferred atty/build for a new joose for future reference if it becomes an ADV. I do the same with the Woodvil's/VVG mixed in sometimes as they all run atty's that none of my Mini/LP Grands run.

Overkill? Probably. But it keeps my vaping experience exciting and enjoyable all of the time (I vape 20-24 hours of every day).

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Some of my favorite DIY recipes have come about as a result of combining juices, either deliberately or accidentally, in Reo bottles, dripper bottles, and tanks. It happened just the other day, in fact. I accidentally topped off a Reo bottle that was partially filled with a Strawberry/Kiwi, with some Cactus Cooler, which is an Orange/Lemon/Lime mix. The result was surprisingly excellent.

Reactions: Silver1

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
I'm another who rotates a lot of different flavors all day and all night. That keeps me from getting bored with any of them. It's all about flavor rich vapor to me, but within a narrow field of flavors. So sometimes all 17 Reos are "on-line" so any one of them can be picked up on a whim. Today it's 15, and some of them share a same joose that is also in another Reo (so not 15 different jooses). IE, I might put a given joose in both a Grand and Mini for the different vape and nuances I get from the joose between the 2 different atty's/builds that reside on them. Doing that with different atty's/builds one or more times helps me find my preferred atty/build for a new joose for future reference if it becomes an ADV. I do the same with the Woodvil's/VVG mixed in sometimes as they all run atty's that none of my Mini/LP Grands run.

Overkill? Probably. But it keeps my vaping experience exciting and enjoyable all of the time (I vape 20-24 hours of every day).

Wow @Spydro
15 Reos online!
Thats about 75ml or more or liquid to fill them all
Must last for a while

And your "mood" icon says you are bored! My gosh. Lol

I hear you on trying the same juice on different builds and not having to build specifically for testing purposes. That must be a nice perk

I need more Reos now!

Reactions: jifjifjif

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I can't imagine having 15-17 Reos! That must be cool. I think I'd be happy with 7 mods, with dedicated atty, and various juice flavors. (okay 6 but that won't be easy) The more I use the Reo with the Quasar on it, the more I love it. I still have it in single coil, and it works perfectly. I like this so much, the tanks and mechs aren't getting as much use, as before. (nor the vv/vw mods) I am also finding that I enjoy rdas more than rtas, SINCE I GOT THE REO. I probably won't be buying another tank now. I hate to say I never will, because you never know for sure. But I am thrilled with the Reo Grand LP/Quasar set up.

Reactions: Silver1

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
For now I have convinced myself that 6 Reos is enough.
3a365d7f4da97adc2ddd49a21412cefa.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I have three Grands and two 14500 mini's. I keep one mini ready to go and two Grands locked and loaded. Every so often I'll take one out of the rotation to give it the old once over cleaning routine and sub the one that was sitting. Currently I have a Grand sent in for a little TLC ( getting chopped down to LP and a new style 510). I DIY and vape pretty much only tobacco flavors so whatever is up and ready gets loaded, with one flavor drifting into the next, so to speak.

Reactions: Astron

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I have 5 grands... 1 I keep in my wife's purse with her favorite flavor of the moment.
My copper vein usually has my ADV, a DIY I named Wasp Sting
My black wrinkle/blue door usually has something fruity in in
My black wrinkle/red door is usually a desert flavor, or fruity.
My black anodized is slowly turning into a mirror polished grand, so it is empty at the moment.

I tend to fill my devices at night so they are ready to go to work with me the next day. That being said, I keep a junky old mod with a tank on it next to the bed for my nighttime going to sleep vape... and the get up to pee vape, roll over and wake up vape, shower vape, etc etc, While my Reos would work excellent as a "nighttime" vape, since I have the tank and it was a vaperversary gift from a friend I am compelled to use it.

I find flavor changeover in my grands to be really easy... I take off the bottle, sometimes rinse it but usually not, filler up and go about my day. I do not mind some flavor crossover, but if I am going from a desert vape to a fruity I will probably dry burn and rewick.

Every one of my devices has a unique flavor in it... So it keeps me making my favorite juices to keep them all stocked up...but then again, Im a freak! :)

Thanks
Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread