What do you keep your rebuild supplies in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topacka

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
Seattle
A basic make up bag that my girlfriend gave me specifically for it. It's great, they're cheap as dirt, have multiple clear pockets and pockets of different sizes, zip the pockets closed, then it folds in half and snaps closed. Mine has two sides, one side has a screwdriver kit, an ohm meter, 100' of kanthal, a bag of 5 or so cotton balls, manicure scissors (cutting cotton), toenail clippers (kanthal), and tweezers (coil compression and wicking). Which frees up the entire other side for up to 15 bottles of juice (15ml) and a couple extra batteries.

Easy to store in an inconspicuous place so it's out of the way, and if I want to bring it along it never gets in the way.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    What can I say :lol:
    P1000746_zps181fd146.jpg

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 18, 2013
    New York, NY
    Several small ziplock bags in my purse. Hubby hates clutter, and I have no intention of sending my sister any rebuilding stuff that he may wind up seeing as excessive. It's not all generosity that has me shipping her so much stuff. If there isn't clutter, there's less argument on what I'm buying. I've got my shelf space to fill, and if it doesn't exceed that shelf space I'm pretty much safe. So, I keep things moving so I can feed my shinyitis disease.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2013
    Barnsley, UK
    A basic make up bag that my girlfriend gave me specifically for it. It's great, they're cheap as dirt, have multiple clear pockets and pockets of different sizes, zip the pockets closed, then it folds in half and snaps closed. Mine has two sides, one side has a screwdriver kit, an ohm meter, 100' of kanthal, a bag of 5 or so cotton balls, manicure scissors (cutting cotton), toenail clippers (kanthal), and tweezers (coil compression and wicking). Which frees up the entire other side for up to 15 bottles of juice (15ml) and a couple extra batteries.

Easy to store in an inconspicuous place so it's out of the way, and if I want to bring it along it never gets in the way.

This sounds really interesting, do you have a pic?

I picked up an art box, it's got two top trays that fold down into the lid. 20140404_120205.jpg

20140404_120218.jpg

We keep it in a cupboard away from little fingers :D

Last edited:

ClasslessKing

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    This sounds really interesting, do you have a pic?

I picked up an art box, it's got two top trays that fold down into the lid. View attachment 332179

View attachment 332182

We keep it in a cupboard away from little fingers :D

That looks really nice and a great option for those with munchkins.

I was thinking about hitting up Hobby Lobby/Micheals for something similar, and I could buy all of my pliers/torches/etc... For when my nemmy gets here. When I wait for something, I like to have everything ready for its arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread