What do you say to people who see you vaping in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I haven't had anyone say anything to me for vaping in public oddly enough, I have had people ask questions about how it works and whatnot.

If it happened I would simply ask them if I could help them, if they had something to say afterwards I would tell them to mind their own business. If they were courteous and asked me to move since it was disturbing them I would put it away.
You sound very polite! I often expect people to say something mean, but I've never had that happen, and it makes me very happy!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Here in China I get looks all the time. Usually ends up being a crowd forms around me watching me vape. Then everyone starts offering me analogs! In the end they get the concept and are quite taken with it.
The best part is when they ask me where they can get one. (I vape a Snowolf 200). I tell them they are made in CHina, but you have to go to the US to buy one. LOL
Haha! It's really interesting to learn about the cultural differences. I have to google the Snowolf 200 now. With a name like that, it has to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread