Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I seem to be in the Minority.

Because if I'm going to be gone All Day, I just fill a SubTank Mini to the brim, pick a mod with a Fresh Battery or a Fully Charged 18650, and walk out the door.
I bring two, but really shouldn't. I am at the point now that if my mod dies and I can't vape for a few hours, it isnt the end of the world.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I bring two, but really shouldn't. I am at the point now that if my mod dies and I can't vape for a few hours, it isnt the end of the world.

I'm the Same Way. As long as I'm doing something, I can go for Extended periods without Vaping.

It's when I'm just Sitting with little to do that Vaping seems to be so Necessary.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I seem to be in the Minority.

Because if I'm going to be gone All Day, I just fill a SubTank Mini to the brim, pick a Mod with a Fresh Battery or a Fully Charged 18650, and walk out the door.
Same here Kayfun v5 with 6 ml barrel tank filled up and a fresh battery mod.Never let me down yet.

Reactions: zoiDman

shimigg

Oct 24, 2016
I usually take my Reo and another "whatever mod I feel like that day". Biller Box, Provari, etc.

All in my zip case that keeps extra batteries in a case.

03f618abecf3e22eb6a4d04a03272586.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
What is those 2 tube mods in the picture?

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Wonderful! Love the tube form factor but don't want a mech!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For me, I vape mouth to lung, about 14 watts (4.2 volts) and they are perfect! Damn near indestructible as well! The Classic Version and the 2.5s are going for cheap now. I grabbed 5 for my Vapeocolypse stash. Not that I'll ever get the chance to use them though. The 2 I bought almost 2 1/2 years ago are still rocking hard!

Classic ProVari: Variable Voltage/Wattage Ecig

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
For a typical day's outing I top my tank off and carry a spare battery (in its plastic storage case). I haven't smoked in many years and can now easily do without vaping for most the day (if need be) so I don't carry tools and such. For an overnight trip I take juice and several extra charged batteries (all in cases). For long extended trips/outings (a week or more) I pack heavy. Multiple batteries, charger, a spare Pico & atty, a variety of juice in glass dropper bottles and take my rebuilding kit just in case. The kit has wire, wick, O-rings, napkins, jeweler's screwdrivers and micro wire cutters inside, everything necessary to completely rebuild an atty multiple times. Sounds like a lot but it all fits in a small leather pouch.

Reactions: David Wolf

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I'm out from 8 to 5 most days and I just bring out 2 rta's. I fill em both completely and with fresh batteries. I guess if your a dripper, you would need to bring juice but that should be it , unless you drip some coil gunk ing juice that will destroy a wick after a ml or 2 of juice, in that case you might then need your rewicking stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    My "out and about" mod is usually a single cell 26650 mod with a 3-4ml tank attached. In my coat pocket is my backup - a iStick 20W clone with a Nautilus mini mounted.

If I'm going overnight or weekend camping I'll be sure to grab a iJoy Lux (2x26650) with a 30mm tank mounted. I'll also carry 4 30ml bottles of different mg and flavors. There is another spare mod and tank in the juice bag.

I try to keep things simple these days.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Was out for 8 hours and a 180 mile round trip today: grabbed my rx200s with fresh batteries and boreas topped off, spare bottle of juice, spare batteries.... + a rx2/3 with goon clone and a handful of juice bottles for that and 2 spare batteries for that. Didn't need to top my juice off, change my batteries or dig into my case of spares/goodies. I leave the area/house so little working from home it is hard to be sure what I might need so I err on the side of overdoing it without having to take any tools, spare coils, rayon, etc.

vapomike

ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2009
    Hickory, NC (USA)
    Depends on where I'm going...

I bring either a IPV d3s or the sigelei minibook, bottle of juice, and a augvape merlin tank. The battery will last me two days at work.

If I'm going out where I'll be outside or to the store. I'll take a RDTA and one of my RX200s or the IPV D3S depending on the RDTA and build. If it's going to be a long trip and I take the D3S I'll take an extra battery and a battery case.

But no matter what I have my vape and enough battery and juice to last me. I'm not happy without my nicotine fix lol.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    For all you guys who build, can you measure or estimate how much wire/cotton you use a month? Of course depending on vape usage, trying to estimate the cost of the whole hobby.

Also,
    Any tube like regulated mods who do sub ohm and with normal price?

Unless I'm doing twisted type coils, I MIGHT go thru a foot or two of wire a month. Cotton/rayon? Maybe the equivalent of 3-4 cotton balls a month. Not very much in any case and I very rarely use prebuilt coils....

The Provari Procyon will do subohm but is pretty expensive.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    For all you guys who build, can you measure or estimate how much wire/cotton you use a month? Of course depending on vape usage, trying to estimate the cost of the whole hobby.

Also,
    Any tube like regulated mods who do sub ohm and with normal price?

On the wire,i use roughly 12" to make a set of dual coils,and those coils last me 2-3 months,so i only use maybe 4 feet a year.On my rayon,i usually rewick about once a week,so maybe 4-5" a month.I got the 3 pound box of rayon over a year ago,and it is still probably 2.8 pounds haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread