What do you take with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Hi all,
    I was wondering what do you take with you on the go especially if you build coils, when you go out for a whole day or to work, mods? Cotton? Tools?
    My work day is about 12 hours from the time I leave home until the time I walk back through the door. I take 2 mods and 2 atomizers with me along with e-liquid to fill up. The atomizers can be any mix of RTAs, RDAs, or sub ohm tanks. The mods can be any mix of parallel or series mech mods, or regulated mods. I have some Japanese organic cotton in my desk for re-wicking if necessary.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    Hi all,
    I was wondering what do you take with you on the go especially if you build coils, when you go out for a whole day or to work, mods? Cotton? Tools?

When I worked I used to take a Reo for the drive and always kept a small mod and tank at my desk. The Reo was used just for the drive.

Once at work I would use a single battery mod like the eLeaf Pico with a small tank like a Serpent mini or a sub-ohm tank with disposable coil, and keep spare coils, battery, charger, some cotton, small Swiss Army knife (phillips screwdriver, scissors), allen key as required, and juice.

Reactions: David Wolf

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2014
    South Central PA
    As a medic, I work long shifts (24 hours) so I take 2 mods, a couple sets of batteries, juice, and usually 2 tanks and a dripper. I have a mini build kit in an old eGo case as well. I tend to do simple coils, so I only bring 26 or 24g with me. I usually only use premise coils at work, but I do bring rebuilding stuff just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schue

ECF Veteran
    Mar 30, 2015
    Texas
    At work I take a dot mod petri tank with premade factory coils for easy swap out. I also take my vaporflask dna 133 with 2 HG2s. The batteries last me about 2 days. I also take about 30ml of juice for the very stressful days (I am the director of my section so I vape at my desk all day long).

At home, I exclusively use mech mods and RDAs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread