What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
I am starting this thread because I know there are things I would like to see in the stores. Let us know what new items, models, anything that you would like to see the website carry. Feel free to give any idea, and maybe we can get something you want to see on the site.

I would love to see some DIY items on the site for mods, like adapters, switches, battery boxes ect... I would love to have a complete "one stop shop" for all of my vaping and mod making needs.

EDIT:

Also if you want to give me/Stomp any ideas about what you want in a mod or if you have seen something you think would make a good mod feel free to share it with us/me.

The internet is huge and with all the different people hopefully we can pool some ideas and some good cases/boxes for mods. I look almost everyday on the net for things that might make a good mod but I am only one guy so help us out and it will hopefully benefit everyone ;)

Last edited:

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Im not familiar with your store but....Id like to see more places include some small things such as carts, cart filler, and cases, and more color options in pv's, and maybe even decals. (me being girlie) Its a pain in the .... to have to make a seperate purchase for trivial but needed items. Id like to see some more manuel 901 batts out there too and maybe an option for a 808 batt for it along with it.

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
Im not familiar with your store but....Id like to see more places include some small things such as carts, cart filler, and cases, and more color options in pv's, and maybe even decals. (me being girlie) Its a pain in the .... to have to make a seperate purchase for trivial but needed items. Id like to see some more manuel 901 batts out there too and maybe an option for a 808 batt for it along with it.

You know decals would be nice... Big get a hold of me I have an idea for that if you are interested.

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME

Well you did it for sure... big now has some "girlie" dress up for mods and batts!!!! Vapography

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
LR stuff for the eGo...LR eGo Mega atties and LR eGo cartos.

I love the aesthetics of the new eGo cartos and eGo-specific atty, but *hate* the output. On the other hand, I won't use anything other than Bruce's bad-... LR cartos. Once you go LR, you just can't go back! I've even resorted to trying to mod my now-useless eGo Mega atty so that I could shove a LR carto in it. The results were terrible to say the least.

So yeah...You guys should holler at the manufacturers and tell 'em we want LR goodness for the eGo-specific parts! :D

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I'd like to see a 510 carto that is designed like the Ego Mega Carto in that it would contain the heating element at the bottom of the carto. The element is also wrapped with cilica rope to keep the batting away from it. This would'nt burn as quickly as the Boge and SLB types.

That would rock on my Wetbox!

:)

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
I'd like to see a 510 carto that is designed like the Ego Mega Carto in that it would contain the heating element at the bottom of the carto. The element is also wrapped with cilica rope to keep the batting away from it. This would'nt burn as quickly as the Boge and SLB types.

That would rock on my Wetbox!

:)

Have you tried the new "Royal Smokers" cartos yet?? They are approved for the wetbox and don't have any filler in them and they work surprisingly great.. even on 3.7 which was a shock to me. I use them on my Tekk at 5v myself. They are worth a try IMO.

Brandon
chev327fox

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Have you tried the new "Royal Smokers" cartos yet?? They are approved for the wetbox and don't have any filler in them and they work surprisingly great.. even on 3.7 which was a shock to me. I use them on my Tekk at 5v myself. They are worth a try IMO.

Brandon
chev327fox
5V? not the regular one, right? you're using the XL on HV. correct?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Blown Glass Drip tips for the LR306 Atty. There was a guy on the ECF who was making blown glass drip tips a ways back, I think this would be an awesome idea for the 306. Seems like the plastic ones give off a funny plastic taste when you chain vape them, the blown glass with the right glass would be super strong and work great in my opinion and leave no funny taste, they could be made templeted with one of your 306 Attys to fit snug, or with an Oring maybe, but either way there needs to be a better drip tip for the 306 in my opinion and blown glass would be awesome, especially with some cool designs on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread