What does your forum name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Think this would be a fun thread. Just list your name for this forum and also, give a brief explanation of what it means. There's no real purpose for this except to give people a chance to familiarize themselves with others that are here in the REO sub-forum.

I'll start:

Washvap

It's short for Washington Vaper. It serves as a reminder for me that I'm not a smoker anymore and committed to quitting cigs for the rest of my life. Also, I'm very proud of being a Washingtonian (born and raised).

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Mine's about as cryptic as Lori68's......my name is Jan Coulson, and I'm from Oklahoma. Ha. Actually, I started out as JCnewbie (didn't realize I'd end up LIVING on this forum and didn't realize I wouldn't want to be a newbie forever!! LOL) then unsure (Gil) goaded me into changing it. (Not really, but he DID mention that with 1200 posts I probably wasn't a newbie anymore and it got me to thinking....)

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Mine's about as cryptic as Lori68's......my name is Jan Coulson, and I'm from Oklahoma. Ha. Actually, I started out as JCnewbie (didn't realize I'd end up LIVING on this forum and didn't realize I wouldn't want to be a newbie forever!! LOL) then unsure (Gil) goaded me into changing it. (Not really, but he DID mention that with 1200 posts I probably wasn't a newbie anymore and it got me to thinking....)
I remember that Gil always starting trouble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread