What does your forum name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
pretty sure Robs is a play on the only time you will catch him dancing:)

I wonder if he came up with the name because he had one too many all nighters at the dance halls in his younger days

Without fessing up to the meaning of his screen name he's just leaving things too wide open for all sorts of ideas for what it stands for

BlueWater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
US Virgin Islands
I wonder if he came up with the name because he had one too many all nighters at the dance halls in his younger days

Without fessing up to the meaning of his screen name he's just leaving things too wide open for all sorts of ideas for what it stands for

Perhaps the only time you can get him on the dance floor is after he's had a few? :D

stravaigin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Australia

Definite sign of an ill spent youth ;)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
My name stands for.....
confusedsmiley.bmp

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
nerve wreck in CA

My acquaintance got padded down by the fuzz for smoking on the corner. This happened around the time I bought my first RN-4081, and found ECF (July 2010). Sometimes I want to change it because I'm a really chill kinda guy, but whatever, it works. Some members have put nerve or NWIC < kinda catchy in PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread