Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo Marrón

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Tacoma Wa,
Totally understandable and it kind of follows the tradition of a lot of PNW musicians. In that they only wanna make music because they love to do it and not because of the money and fame. It's a very respectable approach to music IMO

Yeah i remember when i was young, i would hang out with alot of Seattle and Tacoma bands and wondered why some of them didn't have record deals.
But alot of them said they just "had to make music" and didn't mind working a regular job.

alanselo

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Good thread. Mine, alanselo came about because every name I picked when I started with my email account always ended up having to put number behind it. So I came up with one I thought no one would have. I used the first 2 letters of my kids, wife (now ex) and mine so...
al = alissa
an = andrea
se = sergio
lo = lorie
... presto alanselo, which in spanish translates to run him through with a spear. That 's my story and I am sticking to it.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Mine is the easy way to spell what my Grandson has always called me.
I'm also a big fan of Kill Bill's strong, intelligent, creative, agile, woman played by Uma, and if somehow my name brings up a strong visualization of that character's strengths, then I've done my part for women kind everywhere eh.

I also love to ride my Grissly, target practice, and ride my horse. At my age, I need the Uma visualization more than anybody lol.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
When I joined I thought I was just poking my head in and tried to think of something with "smoke" or "puff" and Huffelpuff just came to mind. The logo followed after all of the generic ones I picked were so similar to others here, thought I would upload the "official" Hufflepuff logo :p

Nice to meet you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread