What does your Local Vapor Store Charge for Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
I stopped by Elite when I was in St. Louis last month and picked up the buy 3 get 1 deal. Three of them are really good but I'm kind of disappointed in the RY4, it tasted a lot better in their sampler. Definitely plan on getting more from them, though. 132ml for about $40 is definitely a good deal for their stuff.

I think its pretty fair when you compare them to the other local B&Ms. Its not even that bad compared to some online only suppliers. I did not try the RY4. I tend to avoid tobacco flavors,,,at least for now. I thought STLvapors RY4 was pretty good when i first quit. Their Blueberry extra sweet and regular BB are also good. I really like their Icy Mint when i need a change of pace.

I just cant stand paying the price and not having any blend options. They gave me a good deal on 45ml of juice last time i needed a carto and they did get me off the analogs so i hate ragging on them. Its was under half price for the juice so they are making an effort now with all the local competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread