What does your Local Vapor Store Charge for Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreVader

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
$9.50 for 10ml and 24.50 for 3x 10ml or 1x 30ml. They do have a tasting bar, which you can waste a substantial amount of their time at... one time I came in and convinced the guy to give me a new blister pack of atomizers for free because the old ones broke, sat and smoked for 3hrs, bought nothing... and left. That was payback for them charging me $60 for just an itazte vv battery.

deboraht

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
USA
In ABQ we have three or four stores
$10 for 30ml mixed fresh in plastic bottle with syringe tip , that's the flavor + nic mg plus any preference you have like less sweet, more sweet. I think 10ml is $5
Only VG, though I am sure their flavors are in PG

$10 for 30ml in amber glass vial, they have premixed flavors in max 36 ml and add only VG to reduce..not good! juice tastes peppery, thrown most of it away (kept the cool bottle!)

$14.99 for 30ml fresh mix, claims "organic" flavors, most expensive shop by far with everything. Normal plastic dripper bottle. Store sells massive amounts of Flavor Art and other concentrates, wicking, kanthal etc. Quite expensive.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Deborah, if it isn't too far off topic, would you be willing to run down your opinions of the local shops. I've dealt with Duke City Vapors, which I think of as cheap juice and really high hardware. I know a couple of people who like High Desert Vapes. I'm in Farmington, but down there about three times a month.

deboraht

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
USA
Deborah, if it isn't too far off topic, would you be willing to run down your opinions of the local shops. I've dealt with Duke City Vapors, which I think of as cheap juice and really high hardware. I know a couple of people who like High Desert Vapes. I'm in Farmington, but down there about three times a month.

will PM you my thoughts

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
In ABQ we have three or four stores
$10 for 30ml mixed fresh in plastic bottle with syringe tip , that's the flavor + nic mg plus any preference you have like less sweet, more sweet. I think 10ml is $5
Only VG, though I am sure their flavors are in PG

$10 for 30ml in amber glass vial, they have premixed flavors in max 36 ml and add only VG to reduce..not good! Juice tastes peppery, thrown most of it away (kept the cool bottle!)

$14.99 for 30ml fresh mix, claims "organic" flavors, most expensive shop by far with everything. Normal plastic dripper bottle. Store sells massive amounts of Flavor Art and other concentrates, wicking, kanthal etc. Quite expensive.

i'd loved to walk into a local store and see that kind of selection!

deboraht

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
USA
i'd loved to walk into a local store and see that kind of selection!

Yeah i was surprised at how many stores are in ABQ too. I am an Australian, been living here for 6 years, apparently in Australia there in one shop! Nic is illegal there so be happy you have ONE store LOL. DIY is the way to go with juice, It costs me as much to vape as it does to smoke if I bought premix all the time.

Packet of cigs in Australia is 20 pack for about $15, so NO complaining hahaha.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
$5-7ml, $10-17ml, $15-30ml at my (only one in town) vape shop in Central Illinois. Not great prices, but not terrible (my comparison is my usual MBV, where I can get a 236ml for $10 more than the 30ml in town). They do have a couple flavors that I really like and I like to support the local economy and what have you.

Last edited:

gokusnimbus

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2013
los angeles
15mL for $13 is pretty rip. i havent jumped in to DIY yet but im close to. im vaping juice faster compared to when i first started. a single 15mL used to last me a week or more. now it lasts 4-5 days since ive been dripping exclusively. i want to support the people behind my favorite juices but DAMN theres got to be reasonable prices for pre-made juices. i feel like we're all getting bent over. you know what? f- it, im going to start making my own juices.

Aug 26, 2013
China
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Based on what I have seen and observed typical B&M charge .7 to $1. There are a few reasons of course. They do have the advantage of letting you sample and see what you like. They also often (not always) represent local juice makers.

I have yet to sell a single juice... I am still in Beta testing on about 8 flavors, because I won't sell anything unless I know people will like it and not just me. The initial investment on my part is well over $1000. I have used up close to 80 testing bottles already and have an order for another 100. When I sell locally I will include enough of a margin so I can recoup some of my losses. Were I to start selling online then the cost takes out the middle man and makes it cheaper.

I have bought a 50ml of juice for $5.64 so I understand cheap. Don't complain about local prices though... just act. If you think their juice is not worth what they are asking then don't buy it.

Here is a small portion of my investment so far...

20130904_021822.jpg
20130904_021831.jpg
20130904_021837.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread