what does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Seattle
Started with futureinsights around 2008, then future imperfect, settled in this.

While many may get the nuances, it actually stemmed from a rather large thesis I produced in the 80's, predicting the credit crisis to hit in 2010 (using behavioral science combined with mathematical modeling and a simple bell curve). Then wrote if the consequences of the WAR (those that push for change vs. those that like the status quo, using history, behavioral science, and biochemical reactions to change and habits). War to continue till about 2020 (though i WAS trying to prod it along, but some ain't ready). Actual restabilization without predictive repeat behavior, and true growth/natural next evolutionary step, 2060 (so don't hold breath). :vapor:

Well, the thread asked.

:rules: :matrix: :headbang:

dawnw5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Southeast MO
My name and the number of children I have given birth to. :) My usual screen name everywhere else is scrapfor5. I was big into paper scrapbooking and then digital scrapbooking for a number of years. My children got older, I work full-time and their schedules became chaos and I haven't scrapped in too long of a time.

BCRich2204

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Texas
Some people have already guessed, BC Rich is a brand of guitar I like & own (three Mockingbirds) & 2204 is the model Marshall I use for amplification.

0720121627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread