What ecig do you use??? (Regular ecigs vs. Mods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
Ha Ha. OK I was like the fifth post on this thread and I was floored, but after several hours on this forum, here we go.....
I started on an Ego 650 mah with a standard atty and cart... then moved to a riva same setup. Then moved to 1000 mah ego. Now I use a puresmoker prodigy V3.1 @ 6 volts with a smartvapes dripping atty at 3.0 ohms or Ikenvapes cannon 3.5 ohm atty and a SS drip tip. I also have a Puresmoker Icon @ 3.7 volts with a smartvapes 1.8 dripping atty.... Dang I sound like I know whats going on...

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Started with the eGo and still love it to this day (it sits inside a lanyard for easy access at all times) and I still use it every day even though I've switched my main vapes to mods. I vape the eGo while letting my atty cool before squonking more ejuice into my Reo Grand (and before that, my Old Goat). I vape the eGo for a flavor variety in between using my Black Silver Bullet or Copper Q3 during chores. (those 2 are great pocket or cell phone case pvs).

I haven't tried Vv yet, but maybe this time next year that too will be in my arsenal.

slobidker

Moved On
Sep 9, 2011
Toronto
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

slobidker

Moved On
Sep 9, 2011
Toronto
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

jameth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Utah
nJoy 2n1 for 2 weeks > Ego-T for 5 months> Boge Revolution V2 for 2 weeks > Ego with cartos on and off > PureSmoker Icon 1.1 with cartos for a few weeks > Darwin with cartos and tanks of various types, till the end of the universe.

The Darwin is amazing!

All my old gear is relegated to backups.

The Ego-T holds a special place in my heart though, it is really what got me off the smokes in the beginning!

The nJoy showed me it was possible, the Ego-T made it possible, the Darwin is the guarantee I will never go back!

I consider the Njoy to be the Geo Metro, the Ego-T to be the Honda Accord, the PureSmoker Icon would be the entry level Cadillac, the Darwin of course is the high end Ferrari of the vaping world :)

Last edited:

tjakab

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Cleveland, OH
I started with a Riva 510 in March, alternating between carts and dripping.

In June I upgraded to the eGo-T, until I realized the price/performance of the attys wasn't worth it about 3 weeks in.

Since then I've mostly been using Boge & Smoktech LR cartomizers on eGo-T batteries.

This week I've been trying the Bud Sapphire hybrid tank, but it's really weak on 100% VG juices. Later today it's probably back to the LR cartos, at least for my beloved Boba's Bounty. The Bud isn't bad on juices that have a higher PG mix in them though.

I'm eyeballing either the Reo Grand or Provari for my next major upgrade.

Edit: I just ordered a black chrome Silver Bullet. Time to enter the world of high-voltage vaping!

Last edited:

dazza

Sep 8, 2011
australia
well since this my first post, I have a small analoge auto, what a piece of crap, but I have not let that discourge me, I have on order a 510-t, since finding this forum it seems to me that that is good place to start, but being a heavy smoker I feel that I am going to want something along the lines of a map tank, unfortunatly after reading much on this forum I am getting confused.... liveing in Australia one dosnt see many e-cigs around, so to be safe I am going to go through gh1, are there any mods that can be recommended to make my vapering experiance more enjoyable useing the 510-t???????

theguy01

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Cali
You're going to love your Provari, Yallrun! :D

I tried a smoke shop ecig, and it was, well, you get what you pay for. :p a couple days later I picked up my eGo-T. That was way better, but I fairly quickly got frustrated by the leaking issues (I had the Type A tanks). I got steered towards the Boge Low Resistance cartos, and it was a game changer for me - haven't had a cigarette since!

I now have a Provari, which is what I use almost exclusively at home. I use the eGo and LR cartos when I'm out and about.

are there any mods that can be recommended to make my vapering experiance more enjoyable useing the 510-t???????

Try the Boge Low Resistance Cartos on your ego battery (if you want to keep the tapering look of the eGo kit, pick up a cone as well, which is purely cosmetic). For me it completely changed my vaping experience.

Last edited:

KTaylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cape Coral, FL
Started vaping with ego-t 1000mah batts and CE-2's. Bought a Provari and sold my egos to a friend to get him off the analogs. I use only the Provari now with LR or SR Boge cartos. It's very cool to see how we are all so different in what puts us in vapevanna. It's even more interesting how tastes differ so much when it comes to juice.

dazza

Sep 8, 2011
australia
thanks for that, when I get my 510-t in I will have to have a look at some of the mods you suggested, I do know already that I will be getting a couple of 1000mah batt to fit
You're going to love your Provari, Yallrun! :D

I tried a smoke shop ecig, and it was, well, you get what you pay for. :p a couple days later I picked up my eGo-T. That was way better, but I fairly quickly got frustrated by the leaking issues (I had the Type A tanks). I got steered towards the Boge Low Resistance cartos, and it was a game changer for me - haven't had a cigarette since!

I now have a Provari, which is what I use almost exclusively at home. I use the eGo and LR cartos when I'm out and about.

Try the Boge Low Resistance Cartos on your ego battery (if you want to keep the tapering look of the eGo kit, pick up a cone as well, which is purely cosmetic). For me it completely changed my vaping experience.

Dmorr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
suburbs of Phila
I started with kr808d then got an ego-t. I wanted more volts so I went with the roughstack. I had a couple 5v passthroughs for working at the desk. I saw a nice 5v device so I went with the tripleV. Then I wanted to play with voltage more, so got a vvsplash. I wanted to try the bottom feeders so I just got a monkeyboxx mini and reo grand. Monkey, reo and vvsplash are my main PV's now. My wife took over the tripleV with the tank and thats all she uses. I love them all except for the kr808. I wish I would have just started with the roughstack but the ego-t and kr808 got me off the analogs so it worked for me at that time. I have a friend that i'm going to let use the kr808 or ego to get him off the analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread