What flavor are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'Apollo Ecigs' started by Liquid-Chris, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquid-Chris

Liquid-Chris Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

I'm vaping one of my ADV favs, Classic Tobacco 6mg (I do 6mg because I never put it down and was O.D.ing at 12mg). I've got it in an Evod 1.8Ω, on my Evic @3.6v. If you haven't tried it, it has a real nice plum/raisin fruity inhale, a nice comfortable tobacco exhale. On my Evod I pull out one of the wicks (Busardo's video review of the Pro-Tank shows you how) so it goes thru juice a little quicker, but the flavor, vapor and atty life are fantastic!

Chris

2. Liquid-Chris

Of course I'm always mixing and testing new flavors (next to be introduced will be Watermelon) , this morning I'm vaping on a Neapolitan that is in the early R&D stage. Wow! not bad...chocolate on inhale, vanilla present throughout, strawberry exhale and aftertaste. We'll just have to see if this one makes it onto the shelf. What do you think? Wanna see it?
    (I've got this in a 2.8Ω carto on an eGo)

3. paleodian

paleodian Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Chris, I'm using the new Protank/EVOD heads in my EVOD using 2.2 ohm heads on a spinner @3.8. Vaping Razzleberry with a touch of menthol breeze....the draw is slightly airier than the EVOD, but not as airy as a Pro tank...WOW!!:blink: The vapor volume is incredible and the flavor is TWICE that of the regular EVOD coil. It's like I put a handful of cool, mixed berries in my mouth :drool: This set up uses a little more juice too, but not too much.....I like it ALOT! :)

4. Liquid-Chris

I just got my hands on one of the new Protank II. HOLY POOP! This is the best tasting tank I have ever used! WOW!

5. paleodian

paleodian Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not using a pro tank II, but I just got a mini-pro and...WOW! I hear ya'..:laugh:

6. IronHorse

IronHorse Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I'm rockin the Blueberry Kona coffee at 5 volts on an Evod!

7. Liquid-Chris

Now I'm onto Watermelon in a 1.5Ω mega carto on an eGo vv @ 3.6v........pretty not bad!

8. jizzles

jizzles Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got this is the mail from Apollo for $.99 and it tastes great.

How are you able to push the evod to 5 volts? Whenever I get to around 4.3+ it starts tasting burnt.

9. IronHorse

It's a delicate balance..my wife burns the coffee all the time so if things taste burnt I rarely notice. :laugh:

10. Bintmartin

Bintmartin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm vaping my own blend. It is acai berry with a drop of licorice and a couple drops of supermint..

11. Liquid-Chris

I've never been much of a menthol person. But I have my newest formula of Classic Tobacco Menthol in a 2.3Ω carto on an eGo. I bumped the menthol up to where it should be to taste like a menthol cigarette. I had to change the flavor backnotes on the Classic to accommodate the menthol.....pretty not bad! I think it's time to update that flavor. This should be a welcome change if you ever enjoyed smoking menthol cigarettes. Look for it soon, we'll announce it. Do me a favor and "like" this post if it sounds like something you would try.

Chris

12. Metzger

Metzger Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just went through the last of my Baja Burst. Time to put in an order tomorrow.

On a side note, I noticed your blank cartos are in the "Clearance" section. Is there any chance you'll start carrying Boge cartos in the future? It would be super convenient to be able to get both my regular cartos and my new favorite liquid in the same order, especially since you folks are so close to me.

13. Wiredgwc

Wiredgwc Full Member

Vaping watermelon and menthol breeze mix in the Anyvape Davide clearomizer. Sweet and fruity, yet cold as ice. Just mixed it today.

14. IronHorse

Mentholating your fruit juices is definately the way to go IMHO.

15. Wiredgwc

Wiredgwc Full Member

Ive gotten myself now so i mentholate all my e-juices. I haven't found a menthol mix i dont like. Yet. . .

16. Liquid-Chris

Right now I'm vaping on Zen Peach Tea. Not sweet. Not bold and in your face. Perfect for unwinding after a busy week. Got it in a Protank ll Mini, 1.8 ohm, on an eGo

Chris

17. IronHorse

That sounds pretty tasty too...how about a cigar flavor??

18. EGreen

EGreen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm currently rotating between Apollo Cherry Limeade and Watermelon - both in their own separate EVODs on an MVP 2. I can't decide which I like better!!!

19. rondaum

rondaum Full Member

Order the 10 bottle sampler pack yesterday will let you guys know which one I like best when it get here, hopefully by friday!!!!

20. IronHorse

Excellent choice!!! Keep us posted!! :)

: apollo, evic, evod, protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.