What flavors do you get the most vapor from, and what ones is there very little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newff

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
So far it seems Cowboy Menthol is the biggest producer for me, then Chocolate, and it looks like Raspberry. I find in quite a few they just don't produce much...like I don't get much from Red Cow, Cuban Cigar, and a few more. I do have some VG but only tried mixing some with Menthol so far but Menthol normally produces clouds anyway.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
So far it seems Cowboy Menthol is the biggest producer for me, then Chocolate, and it looks like Raspberry. I find in quite a few they just don't produce much...like I don't get much from Red Cow, Cuban Cigar, and a few more. I do have some VG but only tried mixing some with Menthol so far but Menthol normally produces clouds anyway.

All new cartomizers will be Vapor producers due to serious changes we have done. You will be soooo happy
and so will I:lol:

As you may know, by now, I am a hard guy to please, and it will benefit all of us:p

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
All new cartomizers will be Vapor producers due to serious changes we have done. You will be soooo happy
and so will I:lol:

As you may know, by now, I am a hard guy to please, and it will benefit all of us:p

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

I love hearing things like this. Thanks for always working to improve your products, guys. This is why you'll always have the bulk of my e-cig related orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread