Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinRobbieSF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
San Francisco, CA
www.lusternia.com
I love my innokincell system, the modular system able to charge batteries separate from the device. Got mine a few years ago and the paint is starting to flake off so wanted to replace it but it seems like the new Disrupter model is nowhere to be found. I thought it was a genius system but maybe no one else did. Is the "cell" system no longer being pursued?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I love my innokincell system, the modular system able to charge batteries separate from the device. Got mine a few years ago and the paint is starting to flake off so wanted to replace it but it seems like the new Disrupter model is nowhere to be found. I thought it was a genius system but maybe no one else did. Is the "cell" system no longer being pursued?
I literally just posted about how I found my Disrupter a couple of days ago and how I really liked that setup, lol! I retired it when I got a bunch of new mods one after the other last year but I'm hanging onto it just in case... I love the replaceable battery system. I hope it's not gone for good!

RockinRobbieSF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
San Francisco, CA
www.lusternia.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread