What happens when you wait until the end of a sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Went on today to get a couple of 60's of Wakonda and there's no 6mg Wakonda 60's left. *sigh* guess I shouldn't have waited until the last day for this FoTW sale.

Lesson learned.. when your favorite juice goes on sale, order it that day.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
no 0mg 60's either, so getting 12mg doesn't help. I'll survive, I still have some. It's just time to stock back up. I rotate through different flavors for daytime use, but Wakonda is my go to evening vape. My Woodvil has been my Wakonda only mod since I got it a year ago.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
no 0mg 60's either, so getting 12mg doesn't help. I'll survive, I still have some. It's just time to stock back up. I rotate through different flavors for daytime use, but Wakonda is my go to evening vape. My Woodvil has been my Wakonda only mod since I got it a year ago.

Rest be assured, we will restock Wakonda and it will go on sale again soon (ish). :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Went on today to get a couple of 60's of Wakonda and there's no 6mg Wakonda 60's left. *sigh* guess I shouldn't have waited until the last day for this FoTW sale.

Lesson learned.. when your favorite juice goes on sale, order it that day.

Sorry we ran out bud. We get freakin' blasted when Wakonda goes on sale! Same thing happens with The Virus, ACB, CLS, etc...

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Wako is my go to for squonking. I keep filling this up when it goes on sale. I buy a 0mg and 3mg and mix.

1.5mg Kent. 1.5.....

bb037967cfae119165156c5c671d8eec.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wako is my go to for squonking. I keep filling this up when it goes on sale. I buy a 0mg and 3mg and mix.

1.5mg Kent. 1.5.....

bb037967cfae119165156c5c671d8eec.jpg

Due to what's going on with the regs, we have to focus on something other than adding an additional nic level. I feel you though, listening - hands are tied though. :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just FYI, but 60 mls 6mg was gone by Sunday. I too waited too long, mainly because I do most of my online shopping on the weekends. Bummer, but I got a ton of those tiny little bottles coming!

Thank you kindly for the order balance!~ 30s are good too ;)

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Due to what's going on with the regs, we have to focus on something other than adding an additional nic level. I feel you though, listening - hands are tied though. :(

Oh...it's all good Kent. I have no issue mixing down. I'm usually happy at 3 with tanks but RDAs and squonkers I like the lower so I can chain vape the .... out of it!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh...it's all good Kent. I have no issue mixing down. I'm usually happy at 3 with tanks but RDAs and squonkers I like the lower so I can chain vape the .... out of it!

1.5 is an option I hope we can implement some day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread