What hardware are you using to get the best out of your aroma juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Actually it's not copper. The body where the control screen mounts is aluminum and the battery tube is stainless. I do really like it. It's a bit of adjustment getting used to the weight of it. I've been using 20w isticks for a while now and they are almost weightless compared to this heavy sucker.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Always good to try new things. So far, the lowest I have tried that doesn't change/wreck the flavor is around 1 on the Black Clove but only as low as 1.2 on the P-38. Aromas flavors are so complex (yummy). Not worth burning IMHO. That said, more experimentation will occur, as vaping has become a hobby.

I also have found that my flavor far surpasses my desire for gigantic clouds and this is best achieved on a smaller atty atop my Reos. (14 mm). I tried a larger atty and while I filled the room with vapor, the flavor was muted (and I ran thru juice like there's no tomorrow).

Everyone has their sweet spot. The fun is finding it

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I chain vaped a little with the subtank and the 6mg and didn't feel like it was too strong. I've been using 24mg+ for a long time but might have to drop down if I'm going to use the subtank much. I guess it would be interesting to see how I did with 24mg in it.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I read that the kayfun 4 can be filled from the top. Is that true? I'm getting a little tired of filling my kfl+ attys and taking out that little screw. If I could top fill and access the deck without emptying the tank it sure would be nice.
    I do believe that to be true. I don't have 1. Been 95% Reos these days and the other 5% Kayfun 3's. Betting there's a good thread or 2 on them and some U-Tube videos though.

Reactions: hittman

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    I gave the subtank mini a good go and figured out that I like the kfl's much better. Maybe I'm not cut out for sub ohming.
    And...everybody say Hell Yeah.
    My opinion: If one is the sort of person who keeps from smoking mainly because of the nicotine (and WTAs in some cases) provided by an electronic cigarette, it only makes sense to maximize the efficiency of the delivery and minimize the inhalation of inactive ingredients.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    And...everybody say Hell Yeah.
    My opinion: If one is the sort of person who keeps from smoking mainly because of the nicotine (and WTAs in some cases) provided by an electronic cigarette, it only makes sense to maximize the efficiency of the delivery and minimize the inhalation of inactive ingredients.
    Indeed, delivery systems are a changing (rapidly) and efficiency is the key IMHO. Less is more.

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    Indeed, delivery systems are a changing (rapidly) and efficiency is the key IMHO. Less is more.
    We were talking.
    As I'm sure you're aware, there's that brouhaha going on about DA and AP and testing, etc. I find it a disconnect that a segment of vapers would like a guarantee that inhaling 20mls a day of 3mg juice is "safe", yet don't seem to recognize that 10, 20 mls of ANYTHING is a lot. I'm not criticizing the choice, I just think it's strange that it doesn't come up in the same conversations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread