Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
All i bought so far was 2 batteries. One day before I got the 15% off everything email from RTD. Oh well. I have some stuff in a cart for Friday - gotta go look now and see if I really want it. But if I recall it was a couple rda's in the $15-$25 price range.

The only mods I want aren't available yet. I might get some more Nude Nic, but then again, I've got a couple years' worth so I might not.

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
I blew my vape budget before any of the sales
geriphy_zpsk9g9c3li.gif

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Oh, I can do the math :D Guess what my degrees are in?

Its how long will I live? The 10 year survival rate is 45%. I've hit that.

Oh no i know i know! @roxynoodle I remember you saying that.

I was doing the math since i'm still trying to get it right myself, and math is not my strong suite at all. And i figured if i was making some really goofy assumption hopefully you or another experienced DIYer might correct me. And then i can copy and paste it into my txt files that track supplies lol

I wish you many more happy years of happy puffin' and congrats on already hitting that milestone. I dunno if that will be annoying or a trite thing to say, but i mean well...

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Oh no i know i know! @roxynoodle I remember you saying that.

I was doing the math since i'm still trying to get it right myself, and math is not my strong suite at all. And i figured if i was making some really goofy assumption hopefully you or another experienced DIYer might correct me. And then i can copy and paste it into my txt files that track supplies lol

I wish you many more happy years of happy puffin' and congrats on already hitting that milestone. I dunno if that will be annoying or a trite thing to say, but i mean well...

I know :). I figure its a good thing I'm still alive. I suspect the ones with pancreatitis from alcoholism are the ones more likely to go before 10 years as many can't stop drinking :(

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I know :). I figure its a good thing I'm still alive. I suspect the ones with pancreatitis from alcoholism are the ones more likely to go before 10 years as many can't stop drinking :(

I think your right. Very sad.

When does your stash of booty arrive @roxynoodle? and happy turkey day :)

Reactions: roxynoodle

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
So far we bought:

2 Dicodes Dani extreme from svapobar.it, on sale for 50 euro, usuall price is 150 euro
1 Dovpo E-LVT from gearbest. On sale for $22, normally it's about $50
25 Coils for the Kanger subtank from gearbest, on sale for $4,75 a pack, normal they are about $10 a pack
1 UD Vape bag from Gearbest, on sale for $12 normal they are about $28
30m of wire from Gearbest, on sale for $2, normal it's about $6
1 subtank mini mini clone from fasttech, $10, normal they are $11, so not really a great deal, but needed an extra one :)

But it's not just for me...it also for my GF :)...yes really!:rolleyes:

Ooh and bought me an extra Kabuki with a SS tank at cremedevape, they had 15% discount....but didn't notice it until after I ordered....DOH!

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread