• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What have you Ordered Lately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
Well, today I just got some 501 HV attys and a spare atty/bowl for my pipe from Eastmall. I am liking the HV attys on the SB/BB at 6volts! Also from Tasty Vapor, got Atomic Fireball, Cafe Macchiato, and ButterCream. STILL waiting for my batts for the GLV! Of course, it's been kinda rough up here in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week, been without power for the last 3 days, couldn't even leave the house for a day due to downed trees and powerlines.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Well, today I just got some 501 HV attys and a spare atty/bowl for my pipe from Eastmall. I am liking the HV attys on the SB/BB at 6volts! Also from Tasty Vapor, got Atomic Fireball, Cafe Macchiato, and ButterCream. STILL waiting for my batts for the GLV! Of course, it's been kinda rough up here in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week, been without power for the last 3 days, couldn't even leave the house for a day due to downed trees and powerlines.

Omg Spiker....sorry to hear that. Hope you had all ya batteries charged up for the vape !

Ok..got this V2...I'm not loving it. It's slim, slick , lovely looking...i just dont think i love it.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
You are soooooooooo right !!! My son seems to like it...I'm thinking i need another silver bullet and just forget about the rest....except for my 2nd juice box...then im DONE...for...awhile...lol OH Rimp...another hour before Geoff decides whats on the list for the friday special..im patiently waiting...lol

A pv is like a man.... within 30 minutes ya know if you like him enough to..... haha, keep him:w00t: Making my way over to tv:w00t:
RIMP:evil:

Larry Lester

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Atlanta, Ga
OK, I am a PV addict...over $2000.00 since last April here's my list
(1) 401
(3) DSE-905's and (7) atomizers...I thought this was the one
(1) 901 Big Chuck
(2) 901 Barltebys
(1) 510 Bartleby
(1) 510 Little Chuck
(1) Chameleon
(1) 510 Big Chuck
(1) 901 Prodigy V2
(1) Juice Box (still waiting on this)
(5) HV 510 atty's from nerf
lots of standard attys 901, 510 and (1) 801 (for the chameleon kit)
lots of jucies
extra adapters
(20) various cartomizers
(4) Super t brass tips 901/510
(1) Super T brass tips 801
(1) tackle box for all of this
(1) medical case for small transport of equipment..

Someone help me ...I can't quit...I try, but I am compelled to come to ECF and drool about everybody's PV, and I got to have it....Mod's all the way, love little chuck at 3.7, prodigy at 5v big chuck at 7.4 and HV atty's and I'll dip some SNUS sometimes......

But no analogs, nine months and going strong....

But help me...what do I do..LOL

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
You are soooooooooo right !!! My son seems to like it...I'm thinking i need another silver bullet and just forget about the rest....except for my 2nd juice box...then im DONE...for...awhile...lol OH Rimp...another hour before Geoff decides whats on the list for the friday special..im patiently waiting...lol

didnt happen till this afternoon!!!

DULCE DE LECHE...WTH is this Crap!!! :D LOL!!!! Seriously.....what is it??

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
(1) 401
(1) 901 Big Chuck
(2) 901 Barltebys
(1) 510 Bartleby
(1) 510 Little Chuck
(1) Chameleon
(1) 510 Big Chuck
(1) 901 Prodigy V2
lots of jucies
extra adapters
(20) various cartomizers

Someone help me ...I can't quit...I try, but I am compelled to come to ECF and drool about everybody's PV, and I got to have it....Mod's all the way, love little chuck at 3.7, prodigy at 5v big chuck at 7.4 and HV atty's and I'll dip some SNUS sometimes......

But no analogs, nine months and going strong....

But help me...what do I do..LOL

Sounds like your collection is coming around! I am waiting for the GGTS to come in so I can order one from Rob.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Larry...we all are the same , i'm afraid.

Ok..not loving this V2 at all....Son likes it....so he may keep it along with his Big Chuck.

If not.i'll sell the sucker.

Ordered me a Black Silver Bullet today...

With the Juice box, Silver Bullet and Lil Chuck...another Juice box later....im gonna have to quit buying these mod's. Unlesssssss..there comes out with another juice box type box...then i will definately...

I'm also a sucker for the juices...Totally love Tasty Vapor..so i usually have to try at least one of his mixes a week....and Diy..redhots...

As far as the attys....I don't need them anymore...I strictly love cartomizers...Much less fuss...and at $1 a pop from China....these things are the way to go for me. I use maybe 2/3 cartomizers a week....so, that's not bad at all.

I'm going to have to quit looking at the different vendors sites...i really honestly won't need anything else after this Silver Bullet gets here. ( im saying that over and over in my head to try and convince myself )

Thanks for joining the group guys...Maybe we all can convince eachother we have enough for now....

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I have some more tasty vapor liquids coming. Order some chocolate,peanutbutter,vanilla.
Order around 4 bottles of his liquid. Than went to drew's site and ordered the lung pear.555. Need to order some blank cartomizers. Thinking about the Chameleo This never ends.

I hope it ends...I'm gonna be a troll living under a bridge with all my vaping stuff before it's over !! LOL

I got cartomizers at healthcabin for $1 each if you order 50 or more. The shipping is a pain..but you cannot find them anywhere else under 9.00 for 5....and then you still usually have to pay shipping there.

I got some of Drews pear lung juice last week...It really is good....I like the orange too. THe pear has a really strong flavor..which i like.

Oh rejoice..i got your liquid today..thanks..and you'rs has been mailed. so it should be there in a couple of days...

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I have some more tasty vapor liquids coming. Order some chocolate,peanutbutter,vanilla.
Order around 4 bottles of his liquid. Than went to drew's site and ordered the lung pear.555. Need to order some blank cartomizers. Thinking about the Chameleo This never ends.

WOW!!!! Did the same thing today...go figure...I gotta stop!!!!8-o

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Not liking the V2 huh? I got mine going with a 901 atty and I loooooove it. To each his(her) own. Ordered the TV butterfinger and the strawberry cheesecake (because the blueberry was soooooo good, this is prob gonna be better. But its Geoff and im sure it will be here by monday. I have no desire to really order juice from anyone else. Every one I get I like more than the one before. Then I give it a break and go back to it and its just as good as the first time. Tweaking my pg/vg ratio to try and find the perfect 5v vape. Can't get good vape from the cartos. Prob doing something wrong because of all the carto-praise i've heard. Hitting it different than a 510 or 901? Could be the PS liquid inside, might have to puff on it till it drains because I can't really see a way to pull the poly out and blot it dry. Syringe maybe? Cheap syringe site?

Last edited by a moderator:

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Pennyslvania
liquid inside, might have to puff on it till it drains because I can't really see a way to pull the poly out and blot it dry. Syringe maybe? Cheap syringe site?[/quote]

I just rinse mine out with hot water and let them soak for about an hour then blow them out and let them dry. It seems to work with most flavors. Some flavors you just can't really get out completely.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
There's a video on this site that i watched..showed how to correctly add juice to the cartomizers..no syringe needed. What i do is take off that round top hard circle cap at the top, then i take a curved metal piece with a little hook on it and grab that little rubber piece below the cap..take it out. Then i tilt the cartomizer about 45 degrees..drop about 17 drops in slowly until it asborbs..then turn it around and drop 2 more drops into the cartomizer..Usually 19 drops fills one completly up. Then its ready for that little rubber piece put back and the covering round cap. Then take off the .... plug at the bottom...and vape !

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
Still no sign of my batteries for my GLV... DealExtreme says they shipped 10 days ago! getting antsy here! Hate to order more, guess I'll keep sweating!

BTW Clumsy, just noticed your sig line, reminds me of an old proverb- "Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. SET a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life!"

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
(1) 401
(1) 901 Big Chuck
(2) 901 Barltebys
(1) 510 Bartleby
(1) 510 Little Chuck
(1) Chameleon
(1) 510 Big Chuck
(1) 901 Prodigy V2
lots of jucies
extra adapters
(20) various cartomizers

Day-um! Now I feel like a wee greenhorn!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread